[H] <Achievement> Guild Recruiting

Saturday is guild night! With SL here, we’re grinding towards the new raids & dungeons! After the Holidays, we’ll be going back to achievements, meta & otherwise. As always, guildies are always around, mount hunting, running around beating up baddies, and trying to figure out the best pranks to pull on one another. But we do the “pantsing”. That’s just rude. But we will do the “hand in the bowl of warm water” and “the itch on your nose, smear yourself with shaving cream” gags. Everyone loves those.

We just had our Holiday Party and transmog contest, Meta run night, Fishing achievement night, and mythic Monday! If you’re looking for an incredibly fun group of people with ongoing events, a fantastic guild leader and staff and a laid back attitude where you can play according to your playstyle… this is the place for you! Message an officer and get in on the fun!

1 Like

The Silly Season is almost over! Wanna have fun? Start the New Year right! Join Achievement! Just look at this LONG thread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: What? You thought there was gonna be some rude, crude, and uncouth double meaning about the size of our thread? Wrong-O mister. Or Mrs. Or Ms. Or Dude. Choose your pronouns as you like. We are keeping this Crazy Train going right into 2021! Join up! More exclamation marks!!!

Tomorrow is our Uldir Meta Achievement night. It’s not too late to join in on the fun!

The guild just started a mentor program for new members and those newer to WoW to help them learn the ropes! We welcome new, returning and experienced players into the guild! There is something for everyone here!

I call “Mentor who Fails”! That’s not an option? How about “The Mapless Mentor”? “He who runs away”? sigh I never get any of the cool titles…

Maybe fresh blood will be needed. No, not like the vampires…I think. Anyway, Achievement is always looking, and spirits are high! Unless you’re in Revenderth, then you’re low, low, low.-

The weekend is here and that means it’s “Fun with Friends’ Friday!” Join Achievement, and you’ll never have to face down that vampire, sneaky Night Elves, or orcs who’re too big for their britches. When you’re in a tight spot, guildies come to the rescue. The weekend is a great jumping off point to get to know us! Contact any member, and they can point you to someone who can invite you.

5 days! 5 days since you’ve heard/read my wizened words! That is far, far too long. I wish I had a good excuse like I was too bad slaying vampires, staring at my own reflection gazing upon my own beauty, or defeating H4ZZ0R Da Cru31 in a pvp battle that the Gods will forever talk about. But alas, I was just busy with Life. The really, real world from which there is no coming back from. But rest assured, Achievement is still here looking to add to our ranks. Whether new, old, or returning, all players are welcome among us.

We had a fun fishing event last night last night! We have social, leveling, gearing, transmog and more as far as events go! There is always something to do with guildies!

The weekend is here! It’s time to run through Azeroth and world’s betwixt and between! Also, we’re still growing! Tomorrow night is Guild Night where we go after meta-achievements, tmog runs, mount hunting, and just basically talk trash to one another. Join up!

Tonight we ran Emerald Nightmare for the first half of the Glory of the Legion Raider achievement. We’ll be doing the Nighthold half on the 24th! :slight_smile:

If you want that emo moose as a mount, y’all better get dug in like an Alabama tick and join Achievement!

The weekend is upon us, fellow Maw Walkers! Need help in Oribos? A lending hand while world questing? Bored of solo’ing? Doing old content and want to pal around with someone? Join Achievement! We continue to be going strong in this young, new year! Just look at all the posts in this thread! See the exclamation marks!!! They’re everywhere!!! Seeeee!!!

1 Like

Looking for a fun guild that has a lot of events and enjoys playing together? Look no further! We’ve got meta achievements, fishing nights, mythic monday, saturday toons for alt leveling and trying new things, PVP events, Mount and Tmog runs, work together for daily and weeklys, and are developing an RP program as well as so much more! Come join us for all the fun!!

1 Like

Hey! This guild sounds right up my alley. I’m mainly a PvE player that really likes to participate in guild events. Not a big raider, but I have done AOTC before in BfA and would be interested in lower stakes raiding if need be. Definitely not Mythic. I mainly do M+ keys and collecting mounts recently. My main is a BM Hunter but I also have a shadow priest alt and a ret pally.

I should be on later today, so I’ll keep an eye out for you guys!

I have yet to experience a greater pleasure in WoW than being in this guild. It is the hub of rad individuals that have a range in talents. I may very well have quit the game if it weren’t for finding these folks. The GM is amazing, the officer team is solid! The members are golden! Guild Achievement runs? Guild Parties?! GUILD CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY(Achievement edition)?!!

Who could ask for a better guild when your goal in mind is to have mega amounts of fun and chill!

1 Like

Tomorrow is Reset Day! We’re running Mythic Monday all day! Join up if you want that sweet, sweet gear you’ve been pining for! Contact anyone in the guild, and they can point you in the right direction!

It’s reset day! That glorious time when everything goes back to as “normal” as WA gets, but hey, get to go after Onxysia for the 1,000th time, yeah? Don’t go it alone! Join Achievement…and we’ll slog through the muck, mire, and misfortunes you encounter. We promise.

The weekend is nigh! You getting pwned in Torghast? Tired of dying doing WQ’s? Join Achievement! We’re always around, and we love ganging up on the Bad Guys! Want to do mount farms, tmog runs? We do those too! Just look at how many times this thread has been bumped/replied to. You wanna take bubblegum, and chew butts? ((Is that how that saying goe?)) Fly under our banner, we’ll be there through thick and thin!

This weekend we are running the BoD meta achievement! great time to join and get to know other guildies and learn what we’re all about!