[H] <Achievement> Guild Recruiting

Guild Website: https://www.achievementguild.com/

About the Guild

Achievement was founded on June 9th, 2019. Originally founded on Alliance but have since moved the guild to the Horde on June 1st, 2020 for a fresh start! Since then we have grown to over 70 unique, active players!

We are a multi-faceted, social guild that strives to create a sense of community in all aspects of the game. We pride ourselves on providing a fun and relaxing environment where players of all styles can find a home and make new friends.

We have a heavy emphasis on achievement and mount hunting, farming reputations, collection and character completion. Additionally, we host monthly and weekly challenges and events to participate in!

Our raid times are:
Friday & Saturday
5:30 - 8:30 PM PST

We currently do NOT have any availability for more raiders, sorry!

Guild Mission

Achievement’s mission is to provide an inclusive and welcoming community where new members are never left out or overlooked as well as a fun and competitive gaming environment for all who join!

Contact

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to contact the following people…

GM:

• Lonely [Link#16959]

CO-GM:

• Galafen

OFFICER:

• Diamandala
  • Jaepha
  • Refill
  • Ruckuspaw
  • Voodoo
9 Likes

Definitely interested! I’ll try to make contact ingame.

I’m almost always logged into Lonely, Just send a message when you can!

Did some islands and managed to get an Island Thunderscale drop with the guild. Come join us if you’re looking for chill content and fun collecting!

Sent Lonely ingame mail just in case I miss one of y’all ingame. Y’all can send me a friend request, see if that helps.

1 Like

Last night was productive for the guild.
One of members got Mollie, another got Ashes of Al’ar, and I got the Sapphire Riverbeast. Mounts for everyone!

We are still actively looking for people who share our love of mount and achievement hunting. Please reach out if you’re interested!

Joined the guild recently-- so far everyone has been extremely friendly, inclusive, and helpful. Definitely a fun place to be!

What about time walking events, such as black temple for the warglaives transmog for dh? Farm any content? Would be cool to run with some people farming old content, like AQ, maybe Kara and some others just for kicks and giggles.

Right now, we’re mainly just working on growing our numbers so we can do all the content we want to.
Our main future goals are to get a raid team and a pvp team going.
but once we start having a more stable member count, we will be having weekly events that encompass completing guild achievements, old raid achievements, and farming tmogs, items, and mounts.

Hello, I am interested in joining. I did a /who for your guild but said 0 players found.

Callout post for myself, hasn’t been able to complete the guild’s monthly challenge of getting a mount drop yet. >:(

1 Like

Updated first post to reflect rabblerouser as an officer in the guild!
Still on the hunt for more people! We’ve had quite a few folks join this week, we’re growing surprisingly fast!

We’re growing every day, but we’re always looking for more friends and fellow hunters of internet points!

Great group of people with a fun and engaging point system for discord + in-game ranks. I’m also more motivated to earn achievements!

2 Likes

Always looking for more folks! Reach out if you’re interested!

My accomplishment for the day… hit exalted with the Rajani.
Was the last BFA reputation I needed. Feels good. :smiley:

1 Like

That upcoming Timewalking event is gonna be sick for rep farming!

Tonight we knocked out the cataclysm and pandaria guild glory achievements, had a lot of fun. No mount drops unfortunately, but did unlock the two mounts for guild vendor.

Always looking for people who are interested in running old and new content!

Personally, I didn’t have the Dark Phoenix mount (from the cata achieves) so getting that with the guild was a ton of fun!

Now, unfamiliar if this would be the right spot to put my two cents in but i figure anyone intrested in this guild should know about it. Now im a returning player after many years of hiatus, and basically been homeless since wrath when it comes to guilds. After wrath i felt as if community has been dismissed to the point of non existance. But the active members in this guild have been beyond helpful to me after bringing me in. Any questions i ask are promptly answered and they take the time to make sure i understand, and on top of all that they do have very unique and fun way of getting everyone involved with fun weekly/monthly challenges. Definitely a guild you want to be a part of if you are the kind of person who wants to get those hard to get achievements, unique mounts and a friendly group of people to play with.

2 Likes

Thanks Porth! Glad you’re having fun with us. :smiley: