[H] <Achievement> Guild Recruiting

As always we are still actively seeking people with similar interests! With shadowlands just around the corner, reach out and join us!

Tonight is Guild Night! Achievement seekers, mount farmers, lonely, lonely, ((Heh, cuz ^^^^ Lonely is the boss…I made a joke. Come on, you know you snickered)) solo players, returning vets, newbies…y’all wanna be rolling with us! Every Saturday it’s Guild Night. We run for meta achievements, dungeon/raid achievements, and everything else under the Sun! Contact us, we’re always around!

Wow, it’s been a while, ((almost a week! gasp!)), but we here at Achievement cordially invite you to join out Guild! We raid/mount farm/dungeon crawl/achievement grind, and way way more! I mean, I don’t. I just run around and become cannon fodder, but I’m sure y’all won’t do that! You’ll be awesome with us!

We have a special event coming up this weekend! Instead of our usual achievement hunt, we’re gonna be doing a ShadowLands pre-party event! Raffles, quizzes, and all other manner of fun will be had by one and all. Join up! Who doesn’t want to win mounts/pets and other stuff! Contact anyone you see, and they can put you into contact with an Officer! It’s this Saturday!

If you are looking for a great guild and greater community you have found the right post. We are ironically an achievement hunting guild. We also do mount farming, multiple guild events per weekly, have a point system for guild rankings, plus lots of other fun and involving activities.

We plan on raiding in Shadowlands. We will be having a Shadowlands launch party on Saturday Nov. 21st please feel to join us for fun, games, and prizes. We will be recruiting up to and throughout Shadowlands. Check out our website @achievementguild.com/ (remove the “@”) for more info and to contact us in game.

Achievement hit a record high number of online players today peaking at 70 people. I was genuinely surprised! But don’t be deterred, we’re all here to have a good time and our member count reflects that! Come join our party by reaching out to an officer today ^-^

Here in the U.S. it’s Turkey Day! I’m not sure what it is in other countries. I think Canada already had their Thanksgiving. Don’t think Europe has one…but I digress.

Here at Achievement, we don’t have any Turkey Day shenanigans going on, but that could change! And you’ll want to be a part of that change! You know what this game really needs? That’s not player housing, or guild housing/lodges/towers…Turkey pets! Yes! Tame a huge turkey! Probably named Tom, but hey, it’d be there! Join Achievement, and we’ll send a strongly worded message to the devs, saying we demand a giant Tom Turkey pet!

1 Like

It’s Black Friday! The day the USA goes nuts over online bargains, fighting over toys and tvs in stores, and the servers crash for WoW cuz it’s the first weekend of Shadowlands! If it’s gonna crash, you’d wanna be with allies and friends when they do!

Here at Achievement, we do things in our Discord that you’re gonna love. We have banter, our take on Cards against Humanity, and much, much more! Contact anyone with that awesome name under they tag, and join in! We rock!

Saturdays are Guild Night! With SL launching, we’re exploring, hunting, and welcoming all to join us in this new adventure! We’re social, active, and always, always looking for members that need a home, a safe space for you to be yourself, and RP’ers! RP’ers are awesome! Join up, meet new friends you’ll love forever, and listen to all the smack we give one another. And don’t forget to ask about that time we went up against a boss on a spaceship. The story is pure gold!

I joined up about a week ago. Really awesome group of active and friendly people. Great leaders and officers as well that put time and effort into everything for the guild. If you’re looking for a place to make actual friends and group up with guildies, come on home to !! I’m so glad that I did!

It’s Hump Day! Post-Reset Day! You’re 48 hr Weekend Warning. I got nothing else…I really gotta think this stuff through. Anyways, Achievement is jumping whole hog into this ShadowLands stuff, and as you can see from all of these postings by other members, ((yes, they’re biased)), we’re the ones you wanna roll with! Contact any of the names on the list, and you’ll be one foot closer to Awesomeness!

The weekend be upon us, Azeroth! ShadowLands beckons to all, and you don’t want to go into the Maw alone! Assemble with those that look to make their mark in the Great Hereafter, and be in on the decisoin whether or not to keep following The Banshee Queen! Achievement mount hunt, achievement grind, and much, much more. We’re going strong into the end of the year, and next year looks even brighter! Get into the game with us!

There’s always something going on in Achievement, and if there isn’t, you can find people online willing to jump right in and do stuff with you. We’ve had bunches of spur-of-the-moment heroic and mythic dungeon groups running since SL went live, and even a few impromptu legacy raid mog runs as well. If you’re looking for a great guild and great people to play with, hit us up.

Bump post but also an update on how much FUN I’m having with this amazing community. Our positivity and laughter is infectious. We will be running guild heroics and come home to Org with a new member, which is common for us due to all the personality here!

Recently we had a guild party for the SL release…have you ever been to a guild party?? Not I but I can put that under my belt as one of the best events to ever happen in WoW for me! Games, laughter in Discord, talking…
happy sigh I couldn’t be more proud to be in this guild due to the conviction our GM and the Officer team!

This is the best guild that has ever happened. It is everything you could ever want and more.

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump, the Jailor is on his way! If you think about it, wouldn’t the Jailor make the most metal Santa Claus ever? Seems like he’d be metal. Probably has a soft rock side, but we don’t get to see it much. Anyway, back to the top!

We are the coolest of kids, the jazziest of jays, the loungiest of lizards and the slamminest of salimanders. If you’re looking for a fun group who enjoys gaming together and is not just a guild, but a group of friends who have entirely too much fun and laughter… then we’re the place for you!

Y’all are so nice. I’m so glad you all have been having a lot of fun here with us!

Hey there! I know you folks are raiding tonight and I’m looking for a Nathria group myself (190 holy paladin). If you’re looking to fill a healer spot I’d be happy to run with an organized group this week, so if you whisper me on Draega maybe we can set something up. I’d also be available tomorrow, though I’m not sure if I can make every saturday going forward, which is why I haven’t looked into joining your guild permanently.

Cheers and good luck if I don’t hear from ya.

It’s almost Sunday the 13th! Not as scary as Friday the 13th, but Sunday the 13th is the precursor to Monday! Dun dun duuuuunnnn! We’ll all be heading to work, getting off work, or not working at all. You choose which one of those fit you, and you’re in with a plan Stan! Speaking of fitting in, did you know Achievement was recruiting? We are! All the time!!! More exclamation marks!!! Take some time to read thru this thread. You’ll see a glimpse of who we are, how we mesh as a guild, and all the fun we have! You wanna be a part of this, believe me! So ponder the advice your ol’ Uncle Feryl gives ya, and give us a ring!

Y’all we’re still looking for more awesome RP’ers, teammates, mount hunters, acievement grinders, and just plain ol’ decent folks to join the guild. You won’t go wrong joining with us. Just look over this thread, you’ll see core members, new recruits, players old and new. We are awesome. I mean, I’m biased, but we are awesome. Drop anyone a line, we’ll be glad to chat with ya!