[H] [Absolute Walnuts] is Recruiting - 7/9H - T/W 8-10 EST

Hey there!

[Absolute Walnuts] is a group of mature, laid back folks and are looking for like minded individuals to join us. The guild is relatively new, and we’re working towards building our raid group for current progression and beyond.

Most the of the guild is older, so while we are progression oriented, we do put an emphasis on real life. Our guild community is pretty close. Most of us have been through a lot of up and downs together this expansion. On off raid days, you will find many of us active throughout the day, and we’re always down for some mythic+, gearing alts, etc.

The raid environment is chill but focused. We only raid 4 hours a week, so we definitely want to make the most of it. We can work with lower ilvls and less experience. All we really require is for folks to pull their weight and if you need help, we have a lot of knowledgeable guys that can assist.

If you’re looking for a close knit group to progress with and enjoy the game, then give us a shout. We look forward to speaking with anyone that is interested.

Feel free to reach out to Grendel#1977 or Coxington#1306.

The rundown:

Server - Thrall
Raid Times - T/W 8-10 EST
Roles - Tanks - Full
DPS - Ranged preferred
Heals - 2 slots open - Pally/Shaman preferred

Come raid with us. If you have ever been interested in raiding and want a chill group come hang out here. Ill help gear and level people if needed, just hit buttons good.

Bump, still looking for a core healer and some RDPS!

I have to say,

I joined this guild a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been having a absolute blast. They seem to be doing everything. We usually get a +10 or higher knocked out every week and we are making consistent progression in raids. They also put together RBGs and old world content when the people are on. The Guild leader is awesome as well as the raid leader. All of the Officers are top notch and help you get to where you need to be. I joined as a 368 monk and they have me at 398 now and raiding with them full time. Discord is active and they pretty funny guys.

This is not the guild that will get rid of you if you don’t perform. They want the best they can get but are willing to work with you. If you’re looking for a blast that will fit your schedule and still get a lot done with 4 hours of raid time this is the guild for you!

Bump. RDPS and heal slots still open!

Bump-a-dilly yo!

Still on the hunt for some ranged DPS and maybe some heals as well.
Also, we’re now 8/9 H and looking to make that 9/9 right quick.