[H] [A52] <SCRAW> Close-knit group of friends LFM for Mythic

Hi there, I’m Chungo and if you’re reading this looking for a close-knit community to become a part of and clear Mythic raids in doing so, I ask you to look no further!

Current recruitment: a couple exceptional players of any role.

I’m the raid lead for a group of friends that has expanded over six years. Some of us are life-long friends, some of us have joined along the way, and we’re ultimately a sort of katamari-ball of genuine, positive people who are pretty damn good at the game. Our current 8/10H progression is one night of raiding, carrying a couple of our lower ilvl friends.

We’re looking for a few more new friends to fill out a Mythic raiding roster. The majority of this group has been playing together for many years now. All of us have Mythic raiding experience, and I myself as the raid lead have several tiers of Cutting Edge experience under my belt.

In terms of what we need, we’re frankly looking for any exceptional players comfortable with any class or role. A couple of us are very flexible in terms of what we can play so we can adapt to any new additions to fill out a 20 man group.

Our discord is regularly active with the same tight-knit group of friends running keys and playing other games together. During boss time, I keep a pretty tight shop in terms of maintaining a brisk pace and keeping things running smooth. During trash and farm, we’re off the rails.

For an idea of what our raid environment is like, peep a montage of some of our early Castle Nathria gameplay compiled by our resident meme artist. Please note this is under a different guild before we split and made our own thing.

Come make some friends!
Feel free to message me on discord PrismaticAlpaca#2990 or add me on bnet Noodle#1153.

bumpy bumpy.

bump again

bumpy bumpy. 9/10H now.

bumping again

bumpity bump

bumping again. hot dps in my area please hit me up.

Can you chat? Flameice#1711