[H] A52 <Azeroth Brewery> Fri/Sat 4/12M LF DPS & HPally

Hey,

I’ll keep this short. If you’re interesting in raiding and doing end game content with a group of grown people, Azeroth Brewery on Area 52 may be the place for you.

About Us
We’re a group of grown people, most between 25-40 years old, with spouses and/or children. We don’t do the toxic environment, so if you like to stir up problems, rage over little things, or talk a whole bunch about nothing, please don’t waste either of our time. We want solid, dependable, and high preforming players to help us push end game content. If you’re afraid of wiping 20 times every night after we clear our farm-able content, you might want to go somewhere else.

Raid Schedule
We raid Friday and Saturday, beginning at 8:00 p.m. server (Eastern) and run for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours each night. We expect raiders to be online and available to start clearing trash by 7:45 p.m. Late arrivals are not tolerated (without prior notice to the RL or an Officer) and we invite on a first come first serve basis (i.e. if you’re late, you get to sit the bench if we fill). All the normal items are provided (flasks, repairs).

Current Needs/Requirements
We’re currently looking for additional DPS and 1 Holy Paladin. Previous raid experience and logs are required. We are selective with our core team, and performance is a required metric. We’ve moved into mythic progression and have cleared 4/12M (First 3 + Shad’har, will be moving onto Hivemind prog next week). We’re looking for specific players to compete for being part of our core group.
Most people who are competing at our level have similar item level, neck level, and cloak level. You should have at least 465 equipped ilvl, ~82-83 neck, and if you aren’t 15 cloak by now you should be. Again, performance is required, so we’re not really looking for alt characters at this time.

We’re looking for the following DPS classes/specs:
Need Medium - Balance Druid
Need High - Fire Mage
Need High - BM Hunter
Other DPS may be considered if you have an average log parse of at least 70% across Ny’aloatha.

I’m also looking to fill a healer spot, we need another Holy Paladin for our core team.

If you’d like to hear more, or schedule a trial run during our Sunday alt Heroic, please contact me via:

Discord: GrumpyGamer#8110
BNet: GrumpyGamer#11838