[H & A-RP/PVE] Ashen Conclave is recruiting raiders for S3!

Hello friends! Ashen Conclave is a casual Heroic guild looking to achieve AoTC next season by rebuilding its raid core! We’re searching for raiders and M+ goers to fill our roster. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday 6-9pm pst. Not much raiding experience? No worries! We are in the prepping stages so we have room to grow and help newer raiders acclimate. The council of AC is experienced in high keys, heroic and even some mythic raiding in a wide variety of roles to assist players in learning their class and raid mechanics. All we ask is that you be open to genuine criticism and be willing to learn. Undergeared? No worries at all! We have time to prep and gear is an easy problem to fix! For details you may contact me via Bnet or Discord! Dusk#12706 or dusk66!

What are we looking for?:
Mage (Any Spec)
Hunter (MM or BM)
Shaman (Any spec)
Holy or Prot Pal
DK (Any spec)
Evoker (Any spec)
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
Feral Druid
You’re class not on this list? Worry not! We are open to other classes/specs as well but these are just what we are actively seeking! We mainly need tanks, ranged dps and a couple healers to get ourselves started!

Edited class list, though still accepting any class for exceptional players.

Updating class list. In need of ranged dps! Lacking in Augvokers and Mages!
What we are looking for/need:
1-2 Augvokers
1 Mage
What we don’t have and willing to take:
Havoc DH
WW Monk
Enhance Shammy
Only 1 Rogue

Updating what we are looking for, our roster is sitting at 26 atm and looking strong. Just a few more specs to even us out!

Giving this a bump, we are recruiting. We need some ranged dps(mainly casters) and healers. We are full on paladins and evokers! We hit AoTc five weeks into the Amirdrassil opening up. However we’re hitting things a bit more casually for S4. We do plan to clear heroic but taking our time. For any details feel free to msg me directly. My contacts are still in the original post!

Sent you a friend request on discord my buddy and I are looking for a raiding guild. Boomy and destro lock mains. Would love to join your roster!