[H] <A Decent Guild> Is currently recruiting for CE. T/Thu @ 8-11 server

{A Decent Guild} on illidan-horde. Is a friendly group of like minded induvials that are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild that focuses on finding a balance of being understanding that life happens but also making sure we get done what needs to be done in order to raid. Our core has been together since The Nighthold in Legion and we’re looking to add to that core moving into this tier and beyond.

Our Goals:
Ideally we want to get back to CE - We are just coming back from a hiatus during Aberrus we’re we found it difficult to keep recruitment going (recruitment officer had a medical issue that needed to be taken care of so we decided best as a group to not run Aberuss and wait for the next tier) but with the announcement of the new expansions coming we feel it’s a good time to get back into the swing of things and to start preparing for this tier, the next tier and any and all following expansion. We plan to do normal followed by heroic and finally right into mythic to reach our goal of Cutting Edge. A lot of our core is CE players and we wish to get back to that point so if you feel like joining a semi-hardcore group with a direction towards CE and improving week after week in raid feel free to reach out to one of the following officers below.

Raid Days and Times:
Tuesday: 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. server. (9 p.m. - 12 EST)
Thursday: 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. server. (9 p.m. - 12 EST)

Raid Progression:
9/9n 9/9H 1/9M (Started raiding 2nd Jan)

Our first week back will be January 2nd and January 4th to give our raiders time to catch up in the game since being on hiatus. (Several of us have already cleared normal/heroic already but the guild itself is just starting back January 2nd)

Expectations:
We expect the normal things that any player that has run mythic should expect. An understanding of your chosen class and or willingness to learn, being gemmed, being enchanted, having your consumables, making sure you get a key or two done a week and just keeping up your character that you wish to be raiding with.

Required Addons:
DBM/BIgwigs
Angry Assignments
RCLootCouncil

What We offer:
Flask, Food, Constructive Feedback in and out of raid, a laid back and fun adult environment. An active discord and a family to learn and group with in this game.

What we’re recruiting:
BOOMIE
MAGE
ENH SHAM

Contact Info / Officers:
Shammazing#11740 : Guild Master and Raid Leader.
Shmittyt#1641 : Recruitment Officer.

Still looking for more

Bumping, still looking for a few more players to round out our roster enh shaman and war dps but all dps welcomed to apply.

Come give us a try and hangout <3

1 Like

Bumping this post looking for some dps still.

Where the ranged at?

STILL LOOKINGGGG , come join the fun

Still searching for one solid lock for roster but all are welcomed to apply! :slight_smile:

Still looking!

Is priority still just warlock and ranged DPS? I main Fury Warrior, but I consider myself a flex DPS/Tank and have a Hunter, Rogue, and DK as alts.

Sorry , currently really just need ranged =[

Could potentially use a rogue

Still recruiting so feel free to apply. Could use 1 healer now.

LF Rogue/Ranged DPS

Hi I am a feral main boomie offspec looking for a heroic raiding guild. - I see you guys need a ranged dps so I can swap to boomie fulltime.
I raided mythic with a friends guild last week since they needed a few dps for progress, hence the logs arnt the best for mythic, but are decent for heroic.

Ingame character name is Zaanbanjovi. - Can search logs by the same name if needed. Do let me know if there is a dps spot in your grp, thanks.

Def could use a dps still if interested in boomie.

Do you just have one team?

I have a 483 prot pally main, Havoc DH (460), and Mistweaver Monk (440) Alts.

We do only have 1 team.

Recruiting a few dps to round out our roster mainly Balance Druid, Mage and a Enhance Shaman but all are welcomed to apply!

bump. Still looking. now 9/9 H 1/9 M