[H/A] Casual player looking to start anew

Hey there casual player here looking to start over on a new server with a new character. Been burnt out on all my old characters and just want a fresh start. I am open to playing Horde or Alliance just want a guild that is casual, social and more family orientated. I am not huge into PVP/Raiding and such just like to mess around and have fun. I am twenty-eight and have a mic and what not. If you have any guild suggestions or realm suggestions please let me know. Feel free to add me on BTag. Talus#11657

1 Like

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are a raiding guild, but we have quite a few members who just enjoy the social aspect of Evolved. We have an active Discord and guild chat to help keep your entertained! We also have a sister Horde guide on Area 52 if you would prefer to go Horde.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: