[H/A] Booty Bay Black Market

The Black Market is back!

The docks of Booty Bay have always been a haven for pirates, smugglers, swindlers and crooks. Pushers and prostitutes ply their craft as gold changes hands at the cast of the dice or deal of a card. Barfights and murder are a nightly occurrence as the ships sail in and out, and the rum flows like the waterfall that towers over the city.

Maybe you’re looking to buy or sell stolen, illegal, or contraband items. Maybe you’re looking to hire a “professional” to proform a clandestine job, or make someone disappear. Maybe you’re looking to try your luck to win gold on a game of cards or dice. Or maybe you’re just looking for a stiff drink. Around here, we don’t ask questions, as long as your money’s good.

Booty Bay is a place where horde and alliance alike can come to leave such trivial matters such as laws and rules behind, and indulge in the kinds of goods and services normally forbidden in the other more “civilized” parts of Azeroth, without fear of judgement or legal reprocussion. Frankly, we like it that way!

What: Booty Bay Black Market, hosted by the Swiftsilver Cartel
Where: … seriously?
When: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 8pm server time
Who: Horde and Alliance
Warmode: ON!

Hope to see you there!

(By opening this post or attending this event, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions: Trade Princess Senneca Swiftsilver, and her employees, associates, and affiliates, hereby reffered to as The Swiftsilver Cartel , assume no liability for theft, damage to property, assults or murder you may, and probably will incur while attending the above event. You further agree to hold harmless the Swiftsilver Cartel, Trade Princess Senneca Swiftsilver, Cappo Debrah Screwwhip, or any other employees and associates thereof, from all damages real or percieved, and waive your right to legal action. The Swiftsilver Cartel makes no claim as to the authenticity of goods or services rendered, or to the rigging status of the dice, proper shuffling of the cards, or watering down of beverages provided.)

9 Likes

This is going to cast severe doubts on that article in the Redwood Times about the charitable works of the Swiftsilver Cartel… lol

5 Likes

The cartel denies all knowlage of any illicit activities.

6 Likes

This has been added to the Horde RP community calendar in game.

For anyone that has not joined the community in game:
YeZYqyoFnLx

Remember Alliance, you are welcome to partake of Swiftsilver Cartel’s renowned customer service!

6 Likes

Sounds like a lot of fun! I wonder what kinds of trinkets and treasures will be available…for the right price of course!

5 Likes

The Kezan Trade Mercantile has just received a new shipment of 100% authentic Quillboar skin axe cozies ta keep your favorite weapon well oiled, rust-free and ready ta decapitate human civilians or whatever ya do wit 'em!

Mention the discount code “Poohut” to receive a 10% discount and a complimentary Quillboar bota bag filled with completely real oil that will definitely not rust your weapon prematurely like salt water! Shop with confidence - shop Kezan Trade Mercantile!

Look for our mobile vendor at the Black Market!

5 Likes

Nonneutral area, WM on, oh boy the blood bath is gonna be gooooood.

Riff-raff harassin payin customers will be dealt with by our bruisers and may end up sleepin with the fishes.

Guess your bruisers are gonna be put to the test then. There’s always gonna be resistance at these neutral gatherings

Somehow, I’m not worried, I think we can more than handle any troublemakers. Especially ones who are already at a hated reputation and will be attacked on sight. ; )

1 Like

Oh no worries I turned in the stupid mats to be unfriendly, so I can move on your lands now

Oh the joy!

Senneca and the Swiftsilver Cartel are amongst the best procurers of “Rare” items one could hope for. I highly recommend their events and services.

(I also secretly suspect they are pirates.)

/salute

1 Like

Please see the recent article in the Redwood Times for up to date information on the reputable business dealings of the Swiftsilver Cartel and their charitable works.

5 Likes

I appreciate tha good reviews, toots, but ya got us all wrong! We ain’t pirates! We’re simply… a family.

4 Likes

Just a couple of more days until the event…

/salute

2 Likes

Yep! Tomorrow night!

2 Likes

The black market is back! Come down this Wednesday night!

1 Like

Bumping. Senneca is a cutie.

2 Likes

Thanks, toots! Tonight’s the night!