[H] 9/10m CE 225 Boomkin LF CE Guild

Hiya there this is Moonleafs!

I’m looking for a new guild, because my current one wanted to stop raiding entirely after we got 10/10M (CE) CN :frowning:.

My past wow Raiding experience I’ve been CE with Xavius, Achimonde, Blackhand, Garrosh, Will the Emperor, Deathwing.

I’ve always played this game as a top notch DPS, currently I am playing a Balanced Druid, with a Mage alt (am willing to swap if need be), I am a technical player with the ability to take on extra mechanics without failure. My current raider IO is 1,463 KSM with my PvP rbgs being 1787

Looking for a guild with the same drive and orientation for CE level raiding :slight_smile: :grinning:

I am willing to server transfer, and possibly faction change.

You can hit me up on;
Disc: IMoonleafs#3089
Btag: Swankytiger:16753

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

MELEE
WINDWALKER - HIGH

RANGED
ELEMENTAL - HIGH
WARLOCK - HIGH
BOOMKIN - HIGH

HEALER
DISC - HIGH
HPALLY - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer

Hey Moon!

I just you a request on discord (from Pimsley). I would love the opportunity to chat with you about joining our team. We are currently 9/10M and just hit P3 on Sire. We have been looking to add 1 more ranged dps to our core team and would love to have an opportunity to chat with you.

Our guild isn’t going anywhere and we will be doing CE raiding every tier. What separates us from the rest imo is the culture of our guild. We have incredibly laid-back, fun, and respectful players who show up to play the game and leave all the drama and bs out. You will never find any toxicity or drama here. Just adults sharing a common goal to get the job done.

We raid 9-12 Est on Tue/Wed. If you value a long-term home with quality gamers who will push to CE every tier, please consider us.

Thanks!

Bump, up :slight_smile:

Hello!!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there, fellow boomer! Regardless of if you wanna be a fairyboi, a vampire, or if you want to approach 9.1 as your mage, the Sloppy Seconds raid group (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable ranged players to help us push for CE this next tier! Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience, which shows in the way that we manage our healers’ cooldowns (they love to hate it, we love to hear it :slight_smile:). Kidding, of course, our raid leaders keep us motivated to improve and to keep pushing. Come check us out, you won’t be disappointed!

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

If you are still looking do check out Team Colorblind in Seraph Guild on Mal’ganis. We have a good time while being productive with kills. The guild is big with multiple teams and lots of people running keys and other content. Check out our team spam here: [H] <Seraph> Mal'ganis 2 day/week CE Team 6/10H SoD

1 Like

Good morning,

Welcome to chilis is looking for additional core team members for our ranged DPS. We are a competitive guild look to approve and push faster and harder next tier. We achieve 7/10M for our first tier and looking to achieve CE next tier!

Raid times - T/W 9:30-12 EST

We also supply guild repairs, feasts, and cauldrons.

Furthermore, I’d like to say our community that we have built is second to none!!

Please reach out to me if you have further questions or/and show interest for our guild.

Hiddentroll#12347