(H) 9/9M 1 /2 M MW Monk LF Guild

Hello all! Keep it short and sweet.
Started playing the game back in BC, and started raiding semi-hardcore in Lich King. Have been clearing CE content sense. Always on top of knowing my characters class through and through and feel confident in my ability to fit into any raid role required. I am Looking for a new home for the new Raid coming out this week (Palace).
So here are some Logs from 8.1.5 for BFA. I have none for the current 8.2 as we were clearing crucible content still with private logs in my current guild. After downing Cabal which I was in for, I sat for U’Unat progression, considering MW monks aren’t the best for that particular fight.

www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/peaces#partition=2

Looking for a guild with raid times between 8EST and 1am EST. Pref during the week for my schedule but will consider all guilds. Would also like to stay Horde if it can be helped but not against going Alliance.

Hi Peaces! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] is recruiting a MW Monk for mythic progression. We are 9/9M CE and 8/8M CE. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord) or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2.

Salt Factory US#206 [8/8M Uldir - 9/9M BFD - 2/2H CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

Howdy! Recruitment officer for Elevenfold - Sargeras [A] here.

9/9M 1/2M US #86

Tues/Weds/Sunday 7:30-11:00pm EST.

We’d be interested in chatting with you, as we have a core spot on our roster available for a strong healer. Hit me up and we can chat.

Richard#11728

<Disturbed> - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (9/9)

Disturbed is a Semi-Hardcore Guild. We finished 330 in US and 15 on the server in Legion. We are an active guild who runs a ton of mythic plus throughout the week and weekend. Looking to beef up roster in 8.2, running trials through reclear. Fun and not so serious attitudes are most welcome. We have fun.
Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Optional Raid Day (Heroic Clear) - Tuesday 8:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

Please Apply at: disturbedguild .com

In-game contacts:
Potty (Nuttie#1266)

Guild: Nightstalkers
Server:Emerald-Dream(US)-Horde
Raid days: Tues/Thurs/Sun
Times: 9-12:30 EST
Progression: 8/8M CE 9/9H 9/9M US 225
Recruitment needs: A strong MW monk, resto sham, holy priest, and any exceptional player.
Contacts: Rpz#11893

Nightstalkers is the oldest guild currently on Emerald-Dream US, with over 13 years of raiding under our belts. We are a CE minded guild, currently trying to acquire some quality players in order to fill out our roster. The raiders we allow into our team, are always strong, capable players. We’re constantly recruiting to keep our standard of progression high. With that being said, we have a laid back atmosphere, we take progression very seriously, but not at the expense of our raiders.

We look forward to having you app, and join our team. Please contact me with ANY questions! Jaina dead!
Can take you tonight right away, add me and lets talk.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Will be adding people through out the day to chatand possibly something for raiding tonight. thank you for your interest and patience. (:

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! Laskaland#1404 is my BNET. We are on Moon Guard.