[H] 8/8 BWL Feral/Tank/Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild

Hello, my 8/8 BWL guild of 9 months transferred off my server. I didn’t want to go to the server they went to. I am looking for a new guild and server to transfer to (my server is very low pop on horde side), I mainly play feral tank and dps in raids, for the past few months I was one of the 3 MT since one of our tanks left. If you search my name (Incendius-NA) on Warcraft logs you can see that I have decent parses (mostly w/o world buffs since we’ve been camped by alliance on the server for months).

I am looking for a semi-hardcore 8/8 BWL guild that is interested in AQ progression and needs/doesn’t mind having a good feral druid. I also have a pretty decent resto set with 550+ healing but I rarely play resto and would prefer to stay as feral. I have experience playing all 3 roles on all the current content. If you’re interested in me I’d be happy to chat over Discord. Thanks!

Hello, Bearnaked.

I am sorry for your guild leaving and the decline of your server.

Sadly, Grobbulus, along with other full servers, is closed for transfers. The only way to join us is to create a new character.

I wish you luck finding a new home.