[H] 8/10M <Take on Me> Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

Alternative Contact Method
Btag: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733

15 Likes

10/10 guild. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable leader backed by a friendly and active guild.

Good guild, friendly environment - good room to grow and improve.

Joining this guild is the best thing that has happened to me in BFA. Great environment, and a group that genuinely wants to help you improve to be the best mythic raider you can be!

The first guild in a very long time I’ve felt at home in. Friendly environment and good leadership. Very active, has been great for helping me learn mythic for the first time.

This guild has quickly become like family to me, and has been the perfect home for someone returning to the game after a long, long hiatus. The leadership is top notch, the environment is friendly and focused, there are always people around to run stuff with or to help you with anything you need. I’ve come way farther in the last few months than I thought I would and credit this guild for most of it. 10/10, highly recommended!

Ever since joining this guild, I’ve felt that I made the most progress as a WoW player. Knowledgeable GL who takes time out of his day to help you 1:1. Guild recruits have been meshing well with each other and it makes for a fun environment to be part of. Guild is active throughout the week doing M+, playing other games, or just hanging out on discord. Drop by to see if it’s a good fit for you.

Great place to learn and experience progression raiding. Help is always available and it’s a very supportive environment. Highly recommend!

I have recently made it through the trial period and am ecstatic to be a part of this raid team. Leadership is thorough and knowledgeable about each class and for each raid encounter. I look forward to progressing with this group through the rest of the expansion and even more so for Shadowlands.

Solid, experienced leadership and a really welcoming atmosphere. If you’re looking for a dependable group, this is the place for you

Solid group of people with a dedicated leader that is involved deeply in moving forward. 10/10

Love this group! Have had a fantastic time learning and growing with the guild. Looking forward to Shadowlands with this team!

Super active guild in various content, with a lot of enthusiasm for mythic+. Come check it out and see if its your thing.

For raiders – Trials in this guild are trials, not honorary bench warmers. (Sorry to all the trials that applied to the guild I helped run LOL)

Recruitment Open

Really great team and very organized. Sadly doesn’t work with my schedule but definitely recommend checking these guys out. They had gave me a chance and had great feedback to help improve. 11/10 would raid with again

I like puppies!

Good times raiding with team mates who have the same end game goals in mind. Help each other improve but also expect each other to take responsibility for improving their own gameplay and sharing their experiences with everyone. Looking forward to Shadowlands!

Join us for jolly co-operation!

We’re going to bump, you up!

Recruiting