[H] 7/8 N without Pugs - 6/8 Heroic with <Hearthstone CD>

Hey there. We raid Wednesday 7:30 PM EST and will sometimes continue on thursday around 8PM or 9PM EST if we have 1 boss left to do. We’re all IRL friends or multi year online friends between 2 servers. We’re not looking to mass recruit and personally, we don’t even care if you’re a good player. We’re not getting cutting edge. We don’t even care if we get AOTC. Myself and the Main Tank are former CE players that just don’t want to be bothered. Would rather chill and play with friends so if you need help with something in game, we can probably help you.

I would like to quit pugging and we are just a few players short of what we need to consistently complete content.

with just our 10 man core, we are 7/8 Normal clear and that’s honestly not bad considering the parses. With the few of us that are a bit more competitive, we run a pug and are 8/8 Normal & 6/8 Heroic. I’d like to pick up just a couple people that we can get along with that are capable of pushing us across the finish line. Currently we run a 2/2/6 raid and even just something as simple as 2/3/9 might be enough to get us where we need to be.