(H)7/8M exp player w/300 azshara pulls LF 7/8+ guild

438 Fire mage LF 7/8+ guild to join for azshara prog. I have over 300 pulls on my hunter on azshara with plenty of p3 and p4 exp. I try to keep stacks on all phases so I was usually the top soaker for the guild and usually in top 3 for p1 int but p1 dosent really matter.lol 
   Looking for a guild that is at least getting to mid/end of p3(2nd/3rd add). This toon was an alt until yesterday and im confident I can pull much better numbers than my hunter ever did on this fight.  Im looking for raid times of any day between hours of 4pm-2am. I prefer a 3day schedule but Im ok with 2 days a week also.  add me If you would like to talk Tokèmon#1157 (alt 138)

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is a established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously, and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tanks: exceptional canidates
MDPS: ANY
RDPS: ANY
Heals: ANY

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 7/8M (40%) ( US #159 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#123

Hey Smokémon!

GM of Disambiguation on Kil’jaeden here. We’re a Cutting Edge level guild with a strong foundation and history of success since our inception at the start of Legion, always looking for exceptional players to expand our core team. Our focus is on Mythic progression, with a supportive and driven team.

Current Progression:
We completed both Uldir and BoD comfortably with Cutting Edge and are currently close to finishing Eternal Palace, progressing on Queen Azshara. Specifically getting down second add and working on third.

Raid Schedule -
Tuesday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT
Wednesday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT
Thursday: 9 p.m. to midnight PT

You can reach any of the officers in game or add the following accounts for a quick response.

Pocketlizard#1849 (Alexithymìa)
Tasteless#11913 (Mourdread)

Would love to chat if the above is of interest to you. Happy to answer any questions and look forward to speaking soon!

Hey there, we could definitely use a solid mage so let us know if you’re interested.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve already done a full reclear and plan to continue doing so for the rest of the tier.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Sorry, its been a busy weekend but ive accepted all request. If anyone needs any info from me or if you would like to talk in discord then send me a message. Ill reply to all when im online after reset. thanks and have a great day!

Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 6/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Rage - 3/8M Eternal Palace (7pm - 10pm CST, T/Th) - ripten#1497
  • Insomnia - 4/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Loud Noises! - 5/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Rage - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Smoke,

<AfterLífe> of Illidan Horde has an immediate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Progression:
7/8M EP - 3rd Phase (3rd Siren)
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426
Fruitseller- - - Computer#1714

Thank you for considering AfterLífe!

If you want to stay on Area-52 hit me up.

Current progression:
9/9M CE BoD
7/8M EP
Raid times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

About SGN:
SGN has been around for many tiers under different guild banners. Our guild on Area 52 is a newer guild comprised of old and new friends alike with one common goal: complete each tier at a cutting edge level. Our team leads have cutting edge experience from the previous versions of SGN, other guilds here and there.

SGN is currently looking for (but not limited to):

HIGH DEMAND(Immediate spots available)

• Disc / Holy Priest
  • Rogue
  • Shadow Priest (Very high!!)
  • Warlock (High)
  • Mage
  • Hunter
  • Boomkin
  • Ele Shaman
  • Havoc DH

Exceptional applicants will always be considered regardless of demand.

The Ideal Candidate for SGN:

• has freedom over their own schedule
  • is punctual
  • has knowledge of their respective class and game mechanics
  • has a working mic and discord installed
  • has similar raid progression for current content
  • wants to do all they can to progress on new content (weekly +10, consumables, warcraftlog digging, fight prep., etc.)

This all sounds great where can I apply?

Add us on battle.net!

• Thug3299#1940
  • Neutralcat#1646