[H] 7/8m 381 Spriest/Holy Disc or 377 Mistweaver Monk LFG 9pm-12pm EST

Hey All,

My guild has decided to stop raiding mythic for this and the next teir. I would like to continue to raid so I am currently looking for a guild to 8/8 this teir and move onto next teir. I am currently 7/8 (listed as 6/8 as I sat for rogues on Zul, I have over 60 pulls on M Ghuun, solo orb running on my monk or DPS on my priest.

I’ve been playing since vanilla and really am looking for an active guild to M+ or RBG when not raiding. I am happy to raid on either toon, although I prefer holy to disc personally.

Only hard preference is raid times, happy to raid 2-4 times a week but I can’t be on before 9pm EST.

Logs can be provided on request.

Hey! We start at 8:45pm, which is 15min earlier than you’d like. But if you can make the times work, we currently have an immediate opening for a disc/holy priest on the roster going into next tier. If you end up not making the times, then enjoy the free bump and GL :slight_smile:

Ill hit you with the ctrl-v in a sec, we are 8/8m looking for a MW for next raid.

US-Emerald Dream Currently Recruiting:

-Healer: Monk, Holy Priest

-Ranged DPS: S-Priest

-Melee DPS: WW Monk

++ Uldir Progress 8/8m 8/8h ++

Newly formed guild with a core of raiders from top end guilds. Mythic oriented team looking for players wanting to progress fast and efficiently. Cutting edge core from Legion preparing to go into BfA strong.

Potential trials looking to join should have mythic/heroic experience. Along with thorough knowledge and understanding of their class/role and what they bring to the raid. All Exceptional players are welcome to trial with us. IF your class is not listed but you feel you would still be a good fit please contact one of the officers in game or by battle tag @ Rogers55#1536 or Beartron#1843.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 8pm-11pm Wednesday: 8pm-11pm Thursday: 8pm-11pm All times are CST

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933