[H] 5/8M Exp DK LF Raid guild

Have 2 440+ toons and have 5/8M Exp Looking for a new raid guild to call home. Trying to swap mains. Willing to DPS or Tank. Will swap servers not looking to swap Factions.

Hi Drehzz! We are StuggIe CuddIe ([H]Mal’Ganis) 8/8H AOTC, an old guild with good people. We are looking for friends to either join our ranks, or to join us for our first Mythic pulls! We have former top raiders, casual raid loggers, and everything in between. We enjoy spending time together, and are looking to engage in more content.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 7PM CST-10PM

So if you are looking for a guild to call home, or if you want to xrealm raid with us, say hi!

Discord (preferred):
Nayelie#8867
Bnet (My friends list is full, but for reference):
Nayelie#11859

Hey Drehzz,

We’re looking for more good players to add to the ranks. Classes don’t really matter to us (to a point, of course) - we’re just looking for good players that are on time, know their class, know the fights.

Time: 8-11 PM PST (11-2AM EST), T/Thurs/Sun

Horde / Hyjal / 4/8M EP / Excidiorum – Discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853 – hit me up if this sounds good to you or you want to chat.

Hey im from a guild on malganis called absolute. we are 5/8M and raid tues/wed 7-10est. Id like to talk more

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

Hey Drehzz! I’m recruiting for Lunácy-Thrall. We have an immediate spot open for a dk dps, we are 4/8m and raid Tues/thurs 9:15-12:15 EST. If you are interested add me on bnet at Doublediesel#1362 or on discord at Ey#9300. We could get you in for a trial in mythic tonight. Look forward to hearing from you.

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Still Looking!

No point in throwing a big wall of text at you, we’re a 4/8M guild 6% Orgozoa T/W 9:30p to 12:30 EST

Cyprex#1318 on bnet, if you’d be interested send me a message and let’s chat!