I’m looking for a guild to raid with on my disc priest. I’m currently 5/8 M but due to my current guild disbanding and breaking up during the holidays I’m currently looking for a new place to call home to finish the last few weeks of Uldir and into BoD any beyond!
What I can offer:
- I pride myself on maximizing my potential as a player and will do everything I can to learn about my spec and itemize my character in the best way possible.
- I’m a fast learner and will adapt to unfamiliar encounters quickly. Like any human being, I make mistakes from time to time, but I can accept when I’ve done so and will learn from my mistakes instead of pinning them on others.
- I maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanor and rarely become frustrated or angry.
- I will be an active member of the community. I play a lot outside of raids and like to chat and joke around with guildies.
- I have very good attendance. I will never fail to show up without giving plenty of notice, (except, of course, in the event of a severe emergency).
I can provide logs from 8.0/8.1 for my priest upon request. I also have logs from my holy paladin that I can provide for 8.0.
My guild criteria:
- A calm and positive environment. I will not be comfortable in hostile, toxic or excessively loud or stressed environments.
- Minimal vulgarity and crudeness. If your Discord channel sounds like a middle school playground, I’m not interested.
- Zero tolerance for racism, sexism, homophobia, discrimination or stigma of any sort.
- An active community outside of raids.
- Preferably capable of making CE every tier. If your guild does not appear to be on track to make CE in Uldir but you have a valid reason why progress has been slow (roster issues, etc), you can tell me the reason and I will be understanding. I’m not going to be super strict about this one because I care a lot more about the people in the guild than how well it performs.
**Raid times BETWEEN 8:00 EST-11:00 EST. This is rigid and absolutely non-negotiable.
If you’re still with me and think I’d be a good fit for your group, please provide your contact info and I will be getting in touch if I believe I would be the right fit for you. Please make sure your guild meets all the criteria I laid out before contacting me , otherwise things will not work out. The fifth point is the only one I’m not strict on.