H 5/8 Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1:00am EST LFM

<Capital Punishment> is a laid back, mature, drama free guild that when it comes time to raid, we are efficient and well prepared. We are a new guild looking to fill our roster in with talented and dedicated players to finish Heroic Udir and progress into mythic as well as M+ outside of raid hours. We are willing to accept any class or spec if the talent is there. Our core players have heroic experience and were in top US guilds for years who want to progress at a level we are accustomed to. We are here to clear the instance and have fun while doing it. We are open to cross realm players for the heroic content.
We raid Fri/Sat 9:45pm-1am EST. Invites go out at 9:45 and we pull at 10:00pm EST. If players do not show up for two weeks straight or their attendance is lacking with no legitimate reason, we will find a replacement raider for the sake of the raid group.

How this works:

We have a community to join for everyone not on Stormreaver and we will communicate and invite through there.
If interested or have any questions here is the link for community access:
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07mwr5eu53z?region=US&faction=Horde
I can also answer any questions here :)
Also I have no idea why my guild tag was not updated, but I assure you I am in Capital Punishment
Oh hey it changed!
Come witness greatness in the making!