[H] 477 Feral Druid/472 Resto OS looking for new home

Recently transferred to Area 52, looking to find a long-term guild. I took a 7 year hiatus from the end of MoP and returned at the start of 8.3 and have been unable to find a fit since.

Currently 477 feral main spec for life, but am 472 resto OS’d in case of outstanding circumstances. I’ve managed to get 12/12H and 5/12M so far into the tier pugging but really want a consistent group to progress with. Getting CE isn’t a necessity, but just attempting to get as far as possible each tier would be nice. Let me know if a cat is needed anywhere :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild is looking for more exceptional raiders. We are 11/12m on M Nzoth we raid twice a week Tue/Wed from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST, if you think you can keep up please msg me on discord Soleios#0001

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:

Our highest priority is currently finding a compatible raid leader. Given the nature of the raid leader spot, we will want to ensure that we have the same mindset, vision and willingness to succeed before making our final pick.

All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:

We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.
Our goals:

Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:

-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:

Btag - cjsu#1139

Btag - Pirouette#11682

Guild App - https: // docs.google. com
/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_rcaTUZYvCWCS2xxhNv6LUhkp43hGTKrLyp-AFAGS4wldPA/viewform

Give me a shout!