[H] 475 Resto Shaman 4/12M LF New Home

I am looking for a new forever home. I am 3/12M with Shadhar experience (sub 10% wipes) and I have logs available as well. I am a dedicated and determined raider with many top 50-100 US kills in previous expansions. I would prefer a 2 night guild, but am open to a 3 night raid week. I am looking for raid times in the range of 8pm-1am EST.

About Me
Horde
475 Resto Shaman
Rank 15 cloak
91 HoA (close to 92)
Heroic raid-ready alt
Active atleast 6 days a week

Add me on discord Yoda#1128 I might have a home to match what your looking for.

“Yoda#1128 is not accepting friend requests.”

I fixed it

Greetings Clamchop!

is currently looking for players of all experience and play-styles. We are currently 2/12 Mythic pushing bosses causally. We clear 12/12 Heroic weekly for under geared members returning to the game and alts to have fun on.

When do we raid?
Friday 8-11 Server
Saturday 8-11 Server

We have a zero tolerance for elitism, degrading and drama. We were all a n00b player at one time or another, anyone can be taught/learn to do anything if the effort is put forth.

We also enjoy doing high level Mythic+ Keys and PVP. If this seems like a guild for you feel free to contact one of our council members via Battle.net. We hope to hear from you.

Addictive#1191
Phypher#11418
Makattack#1886

If you are interested in a 5/12M group that runs 3 minutes earlier my team is currently looking for a resto shaman to finish out the tier with us. We have some 20% pulls on xenesh so we are not to farm from 6/12 mythic.

The guild we are in is Toast, which is a large guild. I know a lot of people are not fans of larger guilds cause they feel like they are just another person in the mass. I can tell you that is not how it has felt for me. I have been in Toast since EP (i know not super long lol) and have enjoyed it very much. There are allways a solid amount of people online so doing mythic plus runs is never a hassle.

I am part of team 02. Our raid times are 730 to 1030 pm est (hopefully you can make 30 minutes earlier) tues and thursday with a optional alt or main H clear.

If this seems like something that would work for you please feel free to add my battle tag and we can chat.
Memoryfoam#11291

highly unlikely but in the event you are still looking for a raiding guild - < Scripted Encounter > of area 52 is an 8/12M horde guild looking to fill a core spot for a healer, pref a resto shaman. We raid tue/thur 8-11 EST

Vae#11186 - btag
Ivaedra#2899 - disc

7:30pm-10:00pm server Wed/Thurs

Recently formed a couple months ago, we made quick progression through heroic and are currently sat at 2/12m with our first mythic pulls happening this week. We’re an active core group of raiders and friends with a laid back chill raid environment looking for a couple more strong players to fill out our roster for Mythic Nya and moving into Shadowlands.

Currently our goal is to make as much progression into mythic Nya as we can without completely burning ourselves out on it before the release of Shadowlands, with other miscellaneous guild events scattered throughout the week (M+, Achieve runs, PvP, Mog runs)

We run plenty of keys throughout the week and high Mythic + capable players are more then welcome.

Currently we are recruiting for:

Healers:
-Resto Shaman (high priority)
-Holy paladin OR Holy/Shadow Priest

Ranged DPS:
-Fire Mage (High Priority)
-Shadowpriest

Melee DPS:
-Arms Warrior (high Priority)

Contact Scrubbinz#1207 or DoshBoi#1289 for more information or to schedule a trial.

Hello Clamchop, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking for all classes and roles to fill for our roster for Shadowlands, we are also looking for a few officers that would be interested in that role, in the mean time we plan to do lots of Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

I’ll keep it simple. We need healers. Your past experience is intriguing.

Guild: Without End
Raid days: Tues Thurs 8-11 CST
Progression: 11/12m (N’) CE Guild
Avg. Age: 30s
Need: Healer and Ranged DPS

More info: [H] Area 52 <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

We could use a solid Lock for N’zoth…