<H> 466 Ele shaman LFG

466 Ele shaman looking for week night guild! Prefer 2 nights a week. I’m AOTC already and looking to push Mythic NYA now.

I’ve been around this game since vanilla and have always played a shaman. Currently working on a RESTO offset for more flexibility.

current logs are under Gishmeow Area52

I know there is room for improvement, I’ve been back at it for about 2 1/2 months after taking 6 months off for my newborn. Looking to get back in with a great group of raiders!

Battlenet Gishmou#1356

Hello Gishmeow, we are a casual progression guild looking for a couple DPS to fill out our raid for Mythic (currently 12/12H). Take a look at the guild spam below and if we seem like a guild you might be interested in feel free to contact me:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for Ny’alotha, currently 12/12H. We are looking 1-2 dps to fill out our raid team for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There are also optional Sunday social/alt raid runs and M+ Mondays.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:
EP – 3/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers on server: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Gishmeow, below is a link to our post on the forums if you’d like to get to know who we are as a guild. Short hand we are a group of H-raiders who are ready for mythic but lack the numbers. We raid Pacific Time Zone on Tich Fri&Sat 9pm-Midnight. We run our 10+ keys monday nights.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting.

Hey,
We are 12/12h on a 4hr raid schedule. Raid tue/wed 830-1030 server, need 2-3 more bodies to start Mythic prog on Tuesday. Chill group. Hit me up - Kardnall#1658

We’re a recently returned guild that raids 2 days a week. Sounds like we might be a good fit! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Insomnia 3/12 M Ny’alotha

Raid 3 of of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We are looking for some solid Ranged DPS heading further into Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact trohe#1927 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 10/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 4/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey there Gishmeow!

< Quantum > [H] on Illidan is recruiting for our core mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are currently 3/12M.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 09:30PM EST to 12:30AM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC in week 3 and 3/12M, looking to be 5/12M by next week.
Current Needs:
Tank: Closed
Melee DPS: Open - Rogue, WW ideally
Ranged DPS: Open - All, with preference to Sham/Lock/Hunter
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak. Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed.

We are a new-ish guild, forming at the beginning of this expansion. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. Last tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community. Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+ or doing carries in both M+ and heroic raids. For this reason, we want to keep this a drama/toxicity free environment and look for good fits to join our community.

Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

You can reach me on BNet or Discord at Ekoh#1469 for both.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey, Gishmeow,

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central. We’re 3/12M. Were looking for dps that are willing to learn and grow!

We’re active and friendly and love to make new friends. Let me know if you have any questions or are interested.

Astaril#9694 - Discord
Astaril#1496-Bnet

Hey there, if you’re still looking we might be a good fit. We’d love to pick up strong ranged dps.

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 5/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare