[H] 465 Bear LF Raiding Guild, preferably mythic

Been playing this character since vanilla as each spec and started focusing mostly on bear in MoP. I can play feral, boomy, and resto decently but I’m best at bear and I’m only interested in a tanking position long term. I do like to switch it up a bit for M+ from time to time.

I can raid any night of the week as long as it’s after about 8 PST / 10 CST / 11 EST and don’t really have much of a preference on how many raid nights I do as long as it isn’t something crazy like 4+ nights. I don’t mind doing a server transfer but I would want to do a heroic raid before transferring to try and see if it’s a good fit.

I’ve just started trying mythic raiding this expansion with some smaller mythic guilds and haven’t got very far into it in any tier, unfortunately largely due to DPS/Healing issues thanks to having to pug a few people nearly every raid night. I’ve done AOTC for every tier since Garrosh though, of course.

Feel free to reply here, message me in game (DAXP#1818), or message me on Discord (DAXP#6186) if you’re looking for a tank or have any questions!

Hi Lorlis,

Idk if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, give us a look. My guild Part Time Heroes on US-Hyjal is a casual progression guild. We focus on getting AotC and then dive into Mythic content with whatever time we have left in the tier. Our raid days/times are Thurs 8-11pm PST and Mon 8-10pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you are looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested I’d love to chat! My btag and link to our guild post are below. Thanks!

Panda507#1655

I haven’t found anything yet, but those times do work for me. I went ahead and sent you a friend request, and I suppose we’ll see if we’re a good fit soon.