[h] 444 resto druid LF guild

I am seeking a guild, any server

Any realm is open for transfer. I will not be staying on WRA and am looking for any medium or higher population realm.

What you need to know upfront:

• 444 Resto druid equipped
  • 1206 IO score
  • AOTC for BfD through EP.
  • Looking to transfer ASAP and will make a trial toon to say hi, try out in a raid with your guild as a healer, or simply b-net friend you to let you know me first. :slight_smile: :

What I am looking for summed up:

• Friends first mindset. I’m not just looking to raid and run dungeons. I want to be a part of a team that laughs and enjoys the company of their guildies.

• Mythic + team. – I want to push high keys and do not have the IO score currently to pug it easily. I prefer a guild that pushes high keys and has room for a healer for mythic + runs.

• Raiding — With new content coming soon, and mythic EP going cross realm I’m looking to push into mythic EP and go with a team into the new content for progression. 2 night a week guild preferred. I’m west coast and am finding most guild raids start way too early for me. Raid must not start earlier than 7 PST. I can MAYBE make 6:30 work. Any days are fine though.

• Mature group. I’m in my 30s.

• Active Discord – I love coming in to say hi and catch up even when at work, ect. Active discords a huge plus.

How to Reach me:

• Post here :slight_smile:
  • Bnet Tag: trtljn#1487
  • Discord: Laerwin#1854

Rëquiëm - H on Area 52 is recruiting to solidify our core to continue mythic progression of EP through to the release of 8.3 and Ny’alotha. We are currently looking for a healer and I would prefer a holy pally :wink: We are lead by a group of 4/8m experienced players who are all very active outside of raid days. We are looking to get a solid core stabilized to hit mythic progression of Ny’alotha hard but are still clearing heroic each week and getting as far in mythic as we can until 8.3

We raid Mon/Tue/Thur from 8-11 EST. Lunaspark#1158 is my btag if youd like to chat :slight_smile:

Thank you, your raid times start way too early for me to attend though and I am a druid, not a pally :confused: but wish you luck in finding someone!