[H] 441 Mage LFG

Hello,

I hope you are having a nice day and doing well. To make this as easy as possible for both of us, below are the main points of who I am as a player and what I am looking for.

441 Mage looking for guild.

Neck is level 70 & have top essences at level 3.

Looking for a permanent home for 8.3. I am not interested in mega guilds or being just a number in your raid. If you are only interested in recruiting warm bodies, please do not post here. I want to be part of a tight-knit WoW community and play with friends in a comfortable environment and have a good time while clearing content.

Previously a Mythic raider throughout Legion & beginning of BFA. Currently 8/8H & 3/8M. Previous Experience: 7/7H Firelands, 8/8H Dragon Soul, 4/10M Nighthold, 3/9M ToS, 7/11M ATB, & 3/8M Uldir. Did not playing during MoP or BoD, so no raids there.

Came back from about a year break, so I am still working on improving and getting back in touch with the raiding, M+. and the game in general. That being said, I am always open to constructive criticism and help, as I like learning and improving.

I like to be a friendly, positive, and helpful member of a guild. I do not bring any toxicity and drama with me.

Interests: Raiding, M+, casual PvP, and other guild activities.

Raid times: Sundays and weekdays in the evening from 6:00 PM CST to 11:00 PM CST. No late night, early morning, or weekends (Friday & Saturday)

Willing to transfer or go Alliance for the right guild.

I will not join your guild after talking to you once (this has surprisingly happened a lot). I like to know who I am playing with through WoW activities.

If interested, please post your Battletag or Discord name here. Thank you very much!

Prowess

Immediate class needs (as of 12/20/19):
Note: “High” means that there’s an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. “Low” means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don’t let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Druid (Boomkin): High
Hunter: VERY HIGH!
Mage: High
Priest: High
Rogue: High
Shaman: High

Heals:
Druid: High
Monk: High
Paladin: High
Priest: High (Disc)
Shaman: High

About Us:
Prowess is a Mythic progression guild on Malganis, a high pop Horde dominated realm. The guild was founded in October of 2019 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across several MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we’ll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Officer Contacts:
Santô – Recruitment
• Santo#11753 (Battle-Net)
• Santo#2571 (Discord)

Dicelyon – Officer
• Dicelyon#1922 (Battle-Net)
• Dice#2598 (Discord)

Ehtreain – Officer
• Tiran#1552 (Battle-Net)
• Naggal#0259 (Discord)

We’re always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hello!

Frostmourne Hungers is a guild with the focus of getting CE in a 2 day raid schedule. We took a break after Uldir and we’re coming back stronger. Our current members have mythic experience and/or CE in other tiers. We also love to do M+!

Even if you don’t have a lot of mythic experience, don’t be afraid to apply :slight_smile:

Our raid times are Tue and Thu from 9pm to 12am EST.

Currently we are recruiting Melee and Range DPS.

If you are interested, you can contact me at:

Discord: Malvashe#0966
Battlenet: RossMalvath#1787

Hope everyone is having a good night!

Hey there Arinissavia, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior / Rogue
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - High Priority: Holy Paladin / Disc Priest

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience (Current Expansion Only)
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hey hey hey! How you doing?

I’m doing well, hope you are to. :smiley: Spam Inc

Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

BN: skymaus#1787
Discord:maus#5896

Look forward to hearing from you.

Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Add me

Matt#19690

Good morning. It is Christmas Eve!

I think we might be a good fit we raid Tuesday Thursday 8-11pm est which is a little later but let me know

Discord best atm–Haz#3047

Merry Christmas!

I like everything you wrote. Half of our raid team are a tight knit group of friends that have played together since highmaul. I recruit the same type of players that will match our disposition. Exotic Raid Plan 6/8 M Alliance guild on Dalaran and we raid Tue, Wed, Thur 8-1030pm est. Let me know if you want to chat.

SeanOTG#1396

Horde, Mal’Ganis

BigThirst#11198

Would like some logs. I’m looking for CE raiders in CST evenings. Requiring all potential rank 3 essences and 70 neck for the 21st release. Check us out! Happy holidays!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: DPS/Heal slots open
BIG Tanks may also be considered!

High Priority:
~ANY GOOD HEALERS~
Hpal/Priest***
Sham*
~CASTER DPS~
~Mage**
~SPriest*
~Warlock***
~ANY BIG DPS can steal a spot, they’re all competitive.

We are CURRENTLY running Thurs (4/8M) for evaluations.
MUST BE PREPARED FOR NY’ALOTHA (JAN 21 RELEASE DATE)

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :partying_face:

bit.ly/ApplyAW

Friendly gamers can contact discord:
cron#4189
Tigger#0772

HI, Merry Christmas!

Disturbed of US Zul’jin Horde has been around since 2008. We’re a drama-free guild of students and working adults. With a strong core, we’re looking for a few more to round out the roster and achieve CE Azshara. We’re a 7/8 Mythic guild (8/8 CE Uldir and 9/9 CE BFD) with progress on phase 4. We’re also looking for players for 8.3 and beyond. Returning players and rerolls welcome.

Raid schedule:

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 - 11 pm EST

All classes may apply, but we’re especially in need of these:

Shadow Priest.
Mage.
Rogue.

If interested, please feel free to contact:

Apple - Apple#11916
Spanky - Spanky#1188 (Discord: Spanky #0476)

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 6/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Happy Holidays Arin,

Would love to have the opportunity to chat with you. Our times fit what seems to work for you, and we do run a tight knit community that is highly active. We actually have two raid teams – one AOTC focused for a more casual side and a CE team. This past Blizzcon 20 of us from both teams ended up at Blizzcon which was an all time high of attendance for us.

It’s a little unclear from your post whether you are looking for casual raiding or harder core (full CE team) raiding. I’ll paste our CE team info below, our AOTC/easier mythics team is “Buzz” and raids same times but Tue/Thu. Right now Buzz has cleared the easier mythics already so are breaking (as Buzz normally does) before 8.3. “Swarm” team is extending on Queen Azshara to get CE before 8.3

For either team, you can whisper me info.

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US
Team: The Swarm
Raid Times: Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)
Current Expac Progression: 7/8M EP, CE Uldir, CE BfD

The Swarm is a cutting-edge focused team which still emphasizes community and enjoyment above all else. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a high level. More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

- Mal’ganis
tues/weds/thurs 7-11pm CST

Party#0001