[H] 436 Mage Looking for Guild

Hello,

I hope you are having a nice day and doing well. To make this as easy as possible for both of us, below are the main points of who I am as a player and what I am looking for.

• 436 Mage

• Neck is level 68 & have top essences at level 3

• Looking for a permanent home for 8.3. I am not interested in mega guilds or being just a number in your raid. If you are only interested in recruiting warm bodies, please do not post here. I want to be part of a tight-knit WoW community and play with friends in a comfortable environment and have a good time while clearing content.

• Previously a Mythic raider throughout Legion & beginning of BFA. Currently 8/8H.

• Came back from about a year break, so I am still working on improving and getting back in touch with the raiding, M+. and the game in general. That being said, I am always open to constructive criticism and help, as I like learning and improving.

• I like to be a friendly, positive, and helpful member of a guild. I do not bring any toxicity and drama with me.

• Interests: Heroic Raiding (Possibly dabbling in Mythic - depends on the guild environment), M+ (I like to do 10-14 keys, as I am still learning), casual PvP, and other guild activities.

• Raid times: Sundays and weekdays in the evening from 6:00 PM CST to 11:00 PM CST. No late night, early morning, or weekends (Friday & Saturday)

• Willing to transfer for the right guild.

• I will not join your guild after talking to you once (this has surprisingly happened a lot). I like to know who I am playing with through WoW activities.

If interested, please post your Battletag or Discord name here. Thank you very much!

we raid Tues/Thur/Sun:7pm-10pm EST… We are a Progressional raid team looking to get AOTC in the up coming content. We are in need of healers and dps. add me at Xlor#11272

Hey there Foksy! I think we could be a great fit with possibily even both of our raid teams (mythic and heroic). Please check us out and reach out if you think we could be it!

*the spam:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs (as of 8.3) will be Wed 8-11pm EST.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re interested - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

Hope everyone is having a nice evening!

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 5/8M. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#0001 (discord)

Thank you for the responses everyone!

Hey hey hey. Still lookin.

Detoxed is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. Some weekends we like to do a drunk raid night, where we come up with a list of things you must drink to if they happen. Of course, if you do not drink that is okay you are more than welcome to come along for the laughs.

In BoD we were 7/9M and unfortunately most of our raid team decide to postpone their adventures and we decided to take a tier off. Currently we are 3/8 and looking to bolster our ranks for this tier and beyond. Most importantly we are an adult guild that loves to have fun in many ways. If this guild sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Tablemaker#1666, Fireonice#11859 or Menios#11710 on bnet or if discord is more your flavor Tablemaker#4614 or Xenia#1647

• Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST)/Thursday(8-11pm EST)
    • Current and previous accomplishments: 3/8M Eternal Palace, 7/9 BoD, 6/8 Uldir and we achieved 11/11 (CE) in Antorus.

Heya! I think we fit exactly what you are looking for :slight_smile: We are an adult, non-toxic guild that is incredibly active in raiding, m+, and other random shenanigans. We try to do a lot of guild activities and make everyone a part of our community. We were originally a heroic only guild formed back in EN, and we’ve added a mythic team this year to keep some of our “retired mythic but now want to go back to mythic” raiding guys happy. We run both teams, with the mythic team supplementing the heroic team to work together as a guild. We have few “rules” beyond “don’t be a dick”. Our Mythic teams and Heroic teams both have the same friendly, non-toxic culture as I lead both of them. Heroic is Tues/Wed 9-11 PM Eastern and Mythic is Sun/Mon 8-11 PM Eastern. If you are interested in chatting or running some dungeons to hang out, toss me an add on Bnet Ama#11132

Hope everyone has a good night!

Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

We are looking for any dps but would prefer Monk,Warrior / DK

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Good morning everyone!

Hey Foksy (great name btw lol)! I think we might be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H, 1/8M and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST and the first 3 Thurs of a tier to help push a bit of progression.

Current needs: primarily dps. We are lacking the following (but are not limited to): rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, and dk dps.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Hey if you’re still lookin im from a guild on malganis called absolute we are currently 5/8M and are looking to find more amazing dps for our roster and for the remainder of this xpac and beyond. We raid tues/wed 7-10est. We are extremely active outside of raid as playing other games together and such. If this interests you at all please add me.

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. 4th xpac as a group. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
8/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Spriest/Mage/Dk/Hunter/WW Monk
DPS - Open Recruitment: Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home

Good afternoon everyone.

Good evening team!

We raid wed thur 730-1030 server and would be interested in joining currently 4/8m feel free to reach out fen7740#1209. Thanks

Hope everyone is having a nice evening.

Have a good sleep everyone!