[H] 434 Havoc DH LF New Home

My guild is dead. It has been for a while. I need a new home. I like to raid and do M+. I know how to handle Beguiling. I’m available to raid any day of the week from 6 PM to 11 PM Pacific Time. I’m okay with a guild that’s “rebuilding” as long as it’s actively recruiting. I just want to play WoW with other people that are as enthusiastic about it as I am. I like new content. I look forward to new raid tiers. I like collecting new transmog. I have a tanking OS. :slight_smile:

Hello!

Nefarious is looking for more people to fill out our roster for the new raid and I would love to give you a new place to call home!

We are currently 8/8H EP and run mythic pluses pretty much every day outside of raid times. Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9pm PST.

If you’re interested, my BNET is Malevicent#1456.

Will do. :slight_smile:

Hey Tolarion,

If you’re available 1 hour earlier(5p-8p PST) we could work for you. We’re a solid team looking for 1 or 2 more. We’re cherry picking what we want, since we’re in a pretty good spot atm. Check our logs if you’d like, they’re public. I’ll leave some spam below.

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted(8/8H, 3/8M) is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

EP AotC - week 5(3/8M so far)
Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Ex Inferis is looking for dps for our main raid team . we are 8/8 H 1/8M EP. raid times are from 6-8;30 server time (pst). Tuesday, thursday and sunday. also accepting casual players that just want to hang out and have fun. Kaebum#1777