[H] 426 Mage lf forever home

426 (Frost) mage with AOTC lf a guild that plans to get AOTC every tier and dabble in mythic for fun. I like to do m+ as well and would love to push keys with guildies and always get a 10 done every week.

I PvP for fun too.

I’m friendly, goofy, and motivated to play as well as I can. I will earn my spot on a raid team and work to keep it.

Frost mage is my main right now, but I’m open to most ranged dps, but would have to get them some gear.

I can raid anytime Tuesday and Wednesday and that’s ideal, other days would need to be around midnight EST or later.

Hit me up in the comments! Currently on Illidan but could potentially xfer.

(Please be lgbtq friendly and on the liberal side, thanks!)

Hi Fåtê,
Solidarity Gaming is a guild on Emerald Dream server that is a community of gamers stretching across multiple genres and games. Our guild is currently 3/8M 8/8H and have been AOTC for many expansions now. Our goal is to always get AOTC and the make a casual but serious push into mythic as far as we can go. We were 7/8M in Uldir and 6/9M in BoD. We are always looking for more players to join our team and become a part of our community. If you want to talk about it more please feel free to reach out to me on bnet Adonzo#1355

Hi Fate

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

Hi Fate,

If willing to go alliance we meet your criteria, We are Lgbtq friendly and liberal, even our members from texas! Check out our info below.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Heya :slight_smile:
Our Heroic team raids Tues/Wed 9-11 PM Eastern. We’re a chill, adult group that likes to have a good time. We also have a Mythic team, which heroic members are welcome to sub in for loot on farm bosses and fun :slight_smile:

We are definitely lgbtqa+ friendly, with several members falling into that category, and while we try to keep politics out of wow, we’ve got a lot of liberal members.

We are on Area-52, so toss me an add Ama#11132 if you want to chat and hear more :slight_smile:

Hello - Fallen Empire (Thunderhorn-US) is recruiting. We are 6/8 mythic (working on za’qul) and looking to bolster our ranks. If you think you could cut it for mythic but never really got a chance, we could be that chance. We don’t bite :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm CST.

Slayna#1159

Hey there! I have a horde guild 4/8M EP (sub 20 on Orogoza) TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. We also THUR alt/heroic FRI/SUN RBGs (arenas & wargames) MON M+. I can give more details if we chat further :smiley:
Rawra#1290

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week

If interested feel free to DM me , contact me the GM at Fire#1110 (Discord), Fire#1218bnet

I’m in an LGBT friendly heroic raiding guild on Illidan, Horde side

We’ve hit AOTC Heroic EP. We’re pretty chill and have an active discord. We also transferred from Alliance side right after 8.2 hit. We do raid Friday/Saturday 830-1130 pm server. since we hit AOTC, attendance has been mixed and mostly just on Fridays. Since we can clear in a day now. We do a lot of M+s. We try to get everyone at least a 10 key before the weekly reset.

We are looking for healers (shaman) but since you put LGBT friendly I wanted to reach out. We do have one open conservative in our guild but the rest of us are fairly liberal. We do have a mix of veterans as well.

Hey Fåtê,
It sounds like you might be a good fit for our group - not 100% on the raid days. But would still be happy to chat with you about our group. Another mage would be really nice to have - just one fire mage atm.

Quick highlights:
Guild: < Secret Door > on [H] Illidan
Raid Days/Times: T/Th 9pm-12 EST
Progress: 2/8 M Uldir, 9/9 H BDA, 2/2 H CoS, 1/8 M EP (AotC every tier this xpac and last)

We aren’t PC at all, we make jokes about literally everything. It’s all in good fun - but a sense of humor is mandatory! Our “token Gay-guy” thinks we’re funny. Politically we’re all over the map. Some liberal, some conservative, a couple military, etc. So we’re a diverse group - it’s more about getting along than your orientation or political views.

Hope we can chat!
Hit me up!

Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual “real life” guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8
Heroic Eternal Palace: 8/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

Priority raid needs:

Healers: Holy Priest - Resto Druid - Mistweaver Monk
Ranged: BM Hunter - Shadow Priest
Melee DPS: Closed
Tank: Closed

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332

1 Like