[H] 425 AOTC Mistweaver LFG

425 Mistweaver Monk looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild on the Horde side would like to stay on Area52 but willing to switch if needed.
8/9 M for BoD
8/8N - 8/8H Eternal Palace!
Character is Ñem- Area 52 if anyone needs to look at logs ect.

Thanks again <3

Hey there! We are looking for one more healer to fill out our healing roster! We are on Area 52 as well! Feel free to add me on discord Naypony#1001, would love to have a chat with you. I’ll leave you our spam here.

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 7/8 H EP

Needs:

Ranged DPS
Healers, perf with dual spec dps
Any exceptional players

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia
http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

Hey Ñem! I’m the recruitment officer of Digital Gangsters here on Area 52 and I’d love to have a chat with you. We’re a cutting edge 3-day guild (Tues/Weds/Sunday) and are very interested in having you join us. My btag is skarebear#1584 if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

We aren’t Horde, but Alliance is cooler anyways =P.

We are Sushi and we raid Sat/Sun 7-10PM EST

I’m a previously Top 100 US GM/Raid Leader forming a new guild focused more on a chill fun environment while also killing bosses at a good pace!

If interested please come chat :slight_smile:

Sushi#11670

Hello!

I’m looking to fill a core healer spot for my guild. We’re a 6hr (tues & thurs 8:30-11:30pm est) guild with an otherwise solid roster and active community. We were 7/8M in uldir and 8/9M in BoD and we’re looking to push CE this tier.

Please reach out if you’re interested! I’m jesz#4523 on discord and jesz#1830 on bnet.

Here’s our big guild spam if you’d like some more info: [H] <Angry Mob> - Malganis 11/11 Sepulcher 10/10M SoD 8hr/wk LFM

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][7/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much…

bit.ly/LateApp

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Core Raid Team - T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

BfA Progression: EP 7/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Recruitment Needs

Tank - FULL LF dps with tank os

• Death Knight
  • Warrior
  • Paladin

Healer - 1 full time spot open

• Monk (High)
  • Paladin (High)
  • Druid (Medium)
  • Shaman (Medium)

RDPS

• Mage (HIGH)
  • Hunter (High)
  • Warlock (Medium)
  • Boomkin (Medium)
  • Shaman (Medium)
  • Priest (Low)

Definatly message either myself or our gm Novabomb in game so we cqn talk to you

Yeah right on tichondrius horde is 1/8m we Raid Tuesday Wednesday Thursday from 10pm to 1am pst my btag is clkrohn#1535 if you’d like to know more

If weekends work we’re on A52 :slight_smile:

Vice - Horde, Area 52
7/8H EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice