[H] 425 AOTC Mistweaver LFG

425 Mistweaver Monk looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild on the Horde side would like to stay on Area52 but willing to switch if needed.
8/9 M for BoD
8/8N Eternal Palace & AOTC in Eternal Palace!
Character is Ñem- Area 52 if anyone needs to look at logs ect.

Thanks again <3

So no chance you come back alliance? either way, bump for a very good MW.

Hopping to Horde is so hot right now.

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][6/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal, HPriest, RSham, but other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

You interested in joining an alliance CE guild? If interested in any questions add me on Bnet Anthony#11241

Hi Nem,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Healer. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
7/8H TEP
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

9/9M Thrall 7/8H

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 5 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Dps - DH , Ele shaman that can also heal.

Healer - Pally , Resto Shaman , MW Monk

OPEN RECRUITMENT

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you haveu have.

DMCG - 6/8H EP

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128.

Hey! my guild is looking for a MW in particular I’ll leave our guild spam below! If you have any questions about us or are interested, you can reach me on Discord: Turbo#9504 or Bnet: NirboTurbo#1979. Hope to hear from you!

Hey Nem! We’re looking to add a healer to our core and would love to chat.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team. We went 7/8 H AEP on our first raid day.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours. We’ve consistently recleared in under 5 hours since then, with our latest clear being in 2 hours (1 night).

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

horde on Zul’jin. Looking for a MW. 7/8h. CE every tier since WoD. If interested give me a holler. Nuttie#1266

[H][US][Kil'Jaeden] <PSISTORM Gaming> is a multi-game esports organization looking for more high level WoW players for our multiple raid / Mythic+ / PvP teams.

Competitive Team (9/9M BoD) Recruitment Needs:
TANK x0
HEALER x1 (Priest, Paladin, Monk)
mDPS x1 (Rogue)
rDPS x1 (Mage, Priest, Warlock, Shaman)

Please see the link for more information: <https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/psistorm-gaming-lf-raiders-m/62090&gt;

Contact chickn#4346 via discord with any questions.

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 7/8H AeP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230