[H] 416 Mw LF Mythic Guild

Hi ! i’m looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild in need of a mw I also pvp ,and run tons of mythic+ keys. I can raid any day/times and i can server transfer with no problem. I’m 9/9H and 7/9M BoD 2/2H CoS

Btag: RaylinaNoir#1225 (best way to reach me)

*Edit for days: Still actively looking for a guild *

3 Likes

https://goo.gl/forms/4ehkjqnRortvC9E02
Tyg#11303

Recruitment Needs:
Shadow Priest - High
Holy Pally - High
Mistweaver - High
Holy/Disc Priest - High
Exceptional Players

Progression
Current Progression: 7/9M

13/13M HFC US197
9/9M ToS US 107
11/11M ABT US 168
8/8M Uldir US129

Raid Times
Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
7 PM to 10 PM CST
First 4 Tuesdays of a tier for heroic then optional sales day
7 PM to 10 PM CST

Sup, I’m Lennymingus, your new raid leader / gm. Fat boys is a guild on mal’ganis with intentions of clearing all relevant content. Going for CE and all that jazz.

Our core consists of raiders who have played in top 10 guilds all throughout the expansions, and we’re just trying to game with each other again. Decided we’re sick of raiding with people who just don’t have the “it” factor, and are taking matters into our own hands.

Now don’t feel pressured, we’re all about fun at fat boys, but we will hold you to the expectation of you having a full functioning brain. Yes, females are more than welcome, anyone can be a fat boy.

On a more serious note, a lot of us have various realm first achievements / high rankings. Like I said, we’re a group of bros who just want to raid together, have fun while doing it and still be competitive.

We’ll expect you to play your best at all times, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, and please be able to accept constructive criticism.

Raid times / days: Tuesday / Weds / Thurs 9pm-12am EST.
Optional day: Monday 9pm-12am EST.
Heroic runs will be done on the weekends, also very optional!

Current Progression : 9/9H | 1/9M

Recruitment:

At the moment, we are primarily recruiting DPS. Our core currently consists of the essentials (2 tanks, 4 healers) and a handful of dps.

Open for recruitment:

Melee DPS:

Rogue: Yes
Demon Hunter: Yes
Warrior: Closed
Windwalker: Yes
Deathknight: Yes
Ret Paladin: Yes

Ranged DPS:

Moonkin: Yes
Warlock: Yes
Hunter: Yes
Elemental Shaman: Yes (HUGE bonus if you can flex resto)
Mage: Yes
Shadow Priest: Yes

Healers:

All healer spots available!

Of course, all classes will be considered. If you’re good, the fat boys would love to have you. We are looking for a minimum ilvl of 385 and neck level 33

If this all sounds saucy, hit me up on real ID and lets get it, become a fat boy today.
Supremacy#11937

Current Recruitment Needs:
> Tanks: Closed (Back up tank, with strong dps spec) (1 spot available)
> Melee: Open (Spots are competitive)
> Ranged: Open (Spots are competitive)
> Healers: Open (SHAMAN, PRIEST, MW)
(We consider all exceptional applicants, even if your class isn’t specifically listed above)

<Ignores Mechanics> is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking to buff up our mythic roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a solid core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get Cutting Edge!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Optional heroic Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
7/8M 8/8H Uldir
3/9M 9/9 H BOD

Our recruits need to have :
-Raiding experience.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.

For any additional questions please contact on Battlenet:
Raid Leader: Shadula#1295
Recruitment officers: Zenine#11353 - Svana#11309 - Practice#1985

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenine#5719

added and also submitted app

[A]<Storm> Sargeras 8/8M(CE) 3/9M 9/9H BoD is recruiting!

<Storm> is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed - Low priority
Melee: Closed- Low priority
Ranged: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Boomy - High Priority
Healer: Disc Priest / Paladin / Druid - High Priority

-BFA Progression-
Battle of Dazar’alor - 3/9M 9/9H 9/9N

Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M 8/8H (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Heart of Azeroth Neck Level 35+

-Application Process-
<Storm> requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here: h ttps://tinyurl.com/yasv9jam

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Raid Lead
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 5/9M BOD and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional ranged dps and 1 healer (pref resto shaman or MW) to round out our core raid roster.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : resto shaman, ele sham, warlock, Boomie, Shadow priest, mage, mistweaver,

All exceptional players are welcome to apply

Please contact either:
Recruitment officer: Toppi#7373(disc) or Toppi#11438(btag).
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)

will check you guys out

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:

9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:

9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead

★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

thankies i will add you

Hi!,
Maelstrom (A) on Kul-Tiras

#1 on realm
3/9M BoD AOTC, 8/8M C/E last tier

Raid times: 9-12 EST Tues-Thurs (3 nights 3 hours a night)

If schedule is no issue and you would like to know more, feel free to add or send an app!

/maelstrom-kt.shivtr.com

Mindmeld#11158

will check you guys out

Hey Raylina!

I would like to gauge your interest in Daybreak on Turalyon. We’re currently 6/9 Mythic BoD and have decent progression on Mekka. I know you said any days/times so I’m hoping a little later can work. We raid Monday-Thursday during progression 12:00AM - 2:30AM EST (9-11:30PM PST).

We’ve been around since 2009, have every CE since ToT consecutively, and pride ourselves on stability for our raid members. It’s a second home to most and we intend to keep it that way.

We’re in the midst of juggling healers around and would love to talk with you about a permanent monk position going forward. Let me know if you’re interested! I added you (my btag is Uruborros#11792).

Talk soon! Check out the discord page as well for further shenanigans… h ttps://discord.me/daybreak_turalyon

Cheers and best of luck in your search.

thank you will talk to you in abit

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 5/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

1 Like

cool will apply

CURRENTLY A HIGH NEED FOR ELE/RESTO SHAMAN, WARLOCK AND SHADOW/HOLY PRIEST!

[4/9M][9/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Tank: Brew, DH.
  • Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY Open to ANY Strong Healer. (Holy Paladins and Restoration Shamans!!)
  • Range DPS: Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Extraordinary Bodies

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 :smiley:
1 Like

will check it out

another mythic kill. still hopin for your mistweaver to join us.

we offer

• Mythic monday – key spam night for the whole guild. organized groups and shuffle.

• heroic thursday optional night

• fightin fridays – with our community partner guild. a pvp/rbg open invite.

• more keys and a normal run on weekends

we have a very active community looking for more reliable and solid players. we want performance and good attendance, while offering a “people over parses” atmosphere. we deliver 1 on 1 performance reviews/give feedback and do not tolerate bad attitudes or bullmush. we pride ourselves on respect, communication and teamwork.

1 Like

Hey there Raylina! We have a healer spot open. Here’s our post below, if we sound like a good fit, please add me!

1 Like