[H] 416 Hunter LF a new home

I am currently a raider in my guild I am in but as of a month or two ago our guild is no more. We tried to recover once our raid lead left but with that and classic around the corner we were having roster issues and everyone pretty much quit.

My Background:

I have played off and on since Vanilla launch as a hunter. I have played in a few top 100 guilds and I have played in semi casual guilds with RL friends. I am currently looking for a new home to raid with and if possible, keep a 2-3 day a week raid schedule. I am on central time so anything after 8:30 or 9pm will work fine with me. I had 100% attendance in my last guild and will continue that way as well.

My last tier "stats" :

I was able to do 5/9 Mythic with my last guild due to attendance issues and the fact that we only raided 3-4 hours a week. I guess my last “notable feat” was that I was in a cutting edge guild when Nighthold was around but since then i went pretty casual and was not able to find a solid home since then.

I do miss the raiding environment and feel of being able to be in a guild and actually down content. I always have pots and flasks and i’m always on before raid time ready to go. I do my research when it comes to new fights so i’m not just going in blind on progression. I am currently not saved to ANYTHING at the moment so if you want to bring me in as a trial to COS or BOD I would be willing to come trial out a spot and i’m 0% worried about loot.

I can play either MM or BM, currently I am BM for the new content. Feel free to message me in game or on here.

Thank you.

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors, ret

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage, ele, hunters

• Healers- mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

I would love to chat more with you! Feel free to reach out. My Btag is Murdertramp#1435

What is your feeling about going Alliance?

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde and we’re looking to pick up a dps
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Dark Skies is way cooler than any of these other guys

T W Th

9:30-1 PST

Add me if you are interested Bagbibe#1661

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, there’s a spot for you!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

<R E L I C> Horde-Zul’jin

OVERVIEW:

< R E L I C > is a recently reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting for our core raid team, mythic+, and all other social aspects of the game. We would like to rebuild the roster with an active population of like-minded players who enjoy the game. We run mythic+ nightly and will be coordinating normal/heroic raids on off nights for alts and casual players. All are welcome to join us!

RAID SCHEDULE:

Main Raid: Wednesday/Thursday, 800-1100 EST

RECRUITMENT:

Main Raid: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Ret Pally, flex dps/heals can also enquire

RAID TEAM:

Organization, accountability, and execution are the keys to raid success. Our team has a raid leader, team lead, and role leads (heals, ranged, melee) to ensure no one player bears the burden of too many roles. Our job is to provide the player with the environment and motivation to push high-end mythic content. And it is the player’s job to be on time, prepared, able to fulfill the duties of their role at a high level, and most importantly, enjoy what they do. Overall, Relic seeks dedicated players who are proactive in maximizing their potential.

I look forward to hearing from you, add me on bnet or discord and lets chat.

PM Acreshammer#11311
Or find me in game on Babayagar

Hi there Blackxtyrone take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Looking for quality CE capable raiders.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We are a heroic raiding AOTC/Meta Achiev with a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and some pvp.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed or Wed &Thurs 8-10:30pm
1/9 M 9/9H 1/2 Hcos
RBG - Friday at 9
Sat - Fun Run…make a drink!

Needs: Hunter/BDruid/DK/Spriest/Mage
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for a home

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Could use ya

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 385 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 40.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled raiders.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Swiv: Swiver#11128 (Recruitment)
  • Axl: axel#1527 (GM)
  • Mcgoon: Mcgoo#1298 (Officer)

Heyy Blackxtyrone, I wanted to reach out to you and give you a little insight in Duplicity Reborn.
We are currently recruiting for our mythic team, We are about 6/9M in BoD and are being led by 9/9M. We are currently seeking range dps. Our raid times are 9pm-12pm CST.

Our goal is to reach CE with this new tier, and just progress together as a guild. Most importantly this is a community so there will always be room mythic+ PvP and etc. I’d love to chat with you more and answer any questions you might have, Please feel free to add me on Discord or Bnet.
Discord: KillVMaim#0815
Bnet: Killvmaim#11914

Vivified is a newly established competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing at least top 100 US.

Progression: The raid team will be led by players with multiple cutting edge tiers and a competitive mindset, most recently 8/8 mythic Uldir and 9/9 Mythic BOD.

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. High level M+ players also welcome.

High priority needs:
warlock
Mage
Hunter
Ele Shaman

Expectations:

1. Class
  • Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
  • Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes
  1. Character
  • Competitive and extremely motivated
  • Positive mindset - no toxicity
  • Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
  • Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
  • Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken
  1. Preparedness
  • Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
  • Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
  • Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
  • Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, always generally in Discord together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can. For every raid tier, we plan obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139 -GM
Whammer#1941 -Raid Leader
Poi#11960 - Healing Officer

Hey! You may be interested in one of our raid teams. Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 9/9M 9/9H; Cuttingedge

SRD Raid Team: 6/9M 9/9H

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H

TAHCO Raid Team: 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS

SRD: Any DPS

TS: Any DPS, TANK

TAHCO: DPS (Melee Pref)

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hi Blackxtyrone, we’re largely looking for at least 8/9m raiders, but it sounds like you have some experience on CE content, so you might put in an app and see what happens:

Occasional Excellence 2 (OE2) was formed midway through Uldir and we’ve gone to achieve CE on G’huun (US 595), as well as CE on Jaina (US 304). We plan to go into Eternal Palace with an even stronger team and look to be even more competitive in the current (US 200 goal) and future tiers. OE2 is the other half to the well-established guild < Occasional Excellence >. We raid two days a week, and come in with a purpose when we step into an encounter. We pride ourselves in clearing content competitively, while at the same time remembering that WoW is a video game, not a job. We know how to have fun and we do it in a respectful, mature, and purposed environment.

OE2 raid times are

• 6pm - 12am EST Friday
  • 5pm - 8pm EST Sunday

Occasional Excellence prides itself in fostering an atmosphere that pushes content efficiently by having players with exceptional skill & preparedness. We rival many other guilds who raid significantly more hours than we do. We believe in raiding smarter, not harder. Included in our ranks are many class Theorycrafters, MDI finalists, and people who parse in the top 1%, who put an emphasis on bettering the community around them.

This is more of a TL;DR, but you can find out more by visiting our website at:
http://occasional-excellence.us/recruitment-and-application/
You can also navigate to the guild charter and homepage for even more information.

From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any community you have ever been a part of. If we sound like something you would like to be a part of, you can apply directly from the website. Or if you would like more information, don’t hesitate to get a hold of me in-game, or on discord:

Battle.net: Hank#1118
Discord: Hank#8521

We look forward to hearing from you!