šŸ¼ [H] 415 Shadow Priest - LF 2 night Mythic guild (Tues & Thurs)

Hi! Iā€™m looking to get back into the Mythic raiding scene.

Iā€™ve been playing since Vanilla and Iā€™ve always thrived in hard-mode / mythic raid progression environments. Iā€™m mature, knowledgeable and very easy going. I have lots of experience as raid leader / officer but Iā€™m also very happy to stay quiet and do my job.

I can only dedicate 2 nights so Iā€™m looking for a specific schedule, which is:
Tuesday & Thursdays - 8:00PM to 11:00PM CST

If your guild is raiding outside of these days, I apologize in advance for not responding. If you think Iā€™d be a good fit, please contact me.
Bnet: Choc#1242
Discord: Choki#0747

Bonus: Iā€™m a PANDA :panda_face:

Hi Choki,

I see youā€™re horde, but I couldnā€™t help but notice your specifically preferred schedule fits our perfectly, so I thought Iā€™d see if youā€™d consider going alliance.

We are 6/9M with Mekka down to a heartbreaking 1%.
We raid 8-11 pm CST T/Th, a nice light 6 hour raid schedule.

I think you might be a great addition, I added you to btag and discord (Lgeme84#1466 / Andora#7035). Hope to talk soon!

We need need range DPS for our weekday group!

Hello friend!

Iā€™m with the guild Hostile on Dalaran. I sent you a friend request on Discord and Bnet. We are currently 4/9M and recruiting range DPS as we push further into BoD and 8.2 Our raid nights perfectly match what you are looking for. Current times are Tues/Thurs 8-11PM CST. We do have an optional alt run on Sunday or Monday same time which is totally optional. We have a very active mythic plus community, and even a few PvPers. If you have any questions you can feel free write me on Discord at Zaralys#9662 I hope to hear from you soon!

-Zara