[H] 415 Enh Shaman LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello! My name is GlÜk, I am a 415 Enh Shaman that is currently 8/8H and 2/8M. I am ideally looking for a Mythic Raid group that runs on Friday/Saturday Evenings or even Sunday afternoons. I know that is a very limited time frame, but am hoping to find a group on Mal’Ganis. My logs can be accessed here, while my Mythic logs are limited I hope that my heroic logs for damage output and off-healing demonstrate my capability. Please feel free to reach out via discord or bnet: Gluk#2767 or Castiel#1861 respectively.

PS: As an added bonus I can make 418 lariats if you don’t have one yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Gluk,
We would love to have a Enh. Shaman in our guild but I just got to ask is Friday/Saturday the only days you can raid or is there a possibility of you being able to change?

HI im seranite from brutal rage were currently looking for raiders for heroic and to push into mythic we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 pm server if interested fell free to contact me on discord Keadik or on Bnet romeolee77#1654