<H> 413 Rogue looking for new guild

looking for a new place to raid and push keys for 8.2. im 6/9m on my dh but want to play rogue going forward I can make any raid times work but would like to stay in EST. Guild I was in feel apart when I was on vacation. Will transfer or fraction change for right group. message me on discord Chaitea#8474

We’re looking to push AOTC within the first two weeks of the upcoming raid and push CE after that. Guild/contact info is linked below if you’d like to check us out. Would be happy to discuss if you have any interest in raiding with us. Happy hunting :smiley:

Hello Chow! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

He Chow,

I would very much like to chat with you about our guild. If you like our post below add me and we can chat. Good luck to you finding a good home either way.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

You can also add Msgrim if I am not online - msgrimreaper#1894

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

First, Thank you for looking at our reply! If you have questions, Please contact our GM directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Highest Needs:
Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

Moderate Needs:
All DPS Classes/Specs

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you

Tender-Recruitment Assistant

<Carried> is a 3/9M guild on Arthas that is looking to push Mythic content in 8.2. We are looking for skilled, dedicated players who wish to do the same, whether they are priority needs or not. If you can meet our raid times and want to push towards Cutting Edge, contact us!

Priority

• Open recruitment other than tanks

Raid Times:

9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Wednesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (optional)

Contacts:

Inervision - soad#1404 GM
Savemeplox / SaveMePlox#1705 - Raid leader
Onasis / onasis#11471 - Officer
Lovecoil / norquandro#1999 - Recruiter

Hey We are < Flex Progression > On Tichondrius Horde,
We raid T-W-TH 8-11Pm EST and we are 9/9m

We are looking for exceptional dps for 8.2
Feel free to apply at Flexprogression . com
Any questions - Brim#1101 Btag

8/9 Mythic Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Hey, we’re PST but we might be a good fit for you.

Koopa Troopa on Kil’Jaeden has been raiding since vanilla WoW. We are currently looking to recruit consistent players for raiding and are looking for strong players to join us. Our goal is to clear content efficiently and effectively. We are an older group of players so we understand that family and careers are important. We only raid two days and for six hours, so we expect you to do well. We understand that emergencies can happen, and all we need is for you to give a heads up ahead of time.

Recruiting
Tank : Low
Ranged DPS : High
Melee DPS : Low
Healer : Low

We are always looking to better our roster. Any players that think they would make a great addition should always apply.

Raid schedule
Main raid : Tue & Thurs 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (6 Hours Total)
Alt Raid: Wed 6:00 - 9:00PM PST (optional, based on interest)

Contact Info
Please apply : ~https://koopatroopa.enjin.com/
In-game: Emosong, Orcbum, Slurry, or Khelikloth
Battletag: Ceesong#1985, Bum#1748

Hello Chöw! I am the GM of a new guild on Area-52 and would love to chat and see if we would be a good fit for you. I’ll send you a message on discord but wanted to also leave my recruitment information here for you to browse. Thanks!

Hey! Oblivion-Hyjal would love to chat w/ you sometime. Our current progression is 7/9M & 2/2H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 6:30-9:30 PST. We also have a pretty active mythic+ group. If you’re interested feel free to reach out to me whenever I’m generally pretty available :stuck_out_tongue:

Pheddi#1889 (bnet)
Çlarus#7994 (discord)

Check out our forum post! If you like what you see, come talk to us.

Hi Chow,

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960