[H] 409 Warlock LF Heroic Raiding Guild

I am a returning player that took a couple months break and looking for a change of pace.

I’m not sure if these guilds exist, but I am looking for a guild that raids heroic in a friendly and mature environment with mains and alts. My lifestyle has completely changed and searching for the more casual experience. My passion for hardcore progression in mythic has burnt out and hoping to stay “current” in the PvE environment with my main and alt with like minded individuals

1 Like

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.3. Spots open are: (high needs)Spriest, Warrior, Rogue BfA Progression:All BfA AotCs Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord https://discord.gg/nTnFr44 (feel free to join us) Requirements:good attendance, good attitude Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game. If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact methods:
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653
Btag: eternalinfer#1281
Thanks!

Hello!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

We are a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on obtaining AOTC and a few mythic kills every tier. Our core group of raiders has been solid for just over a year. We are a team of raiders that prides ourselves on completing content while at the same time enjoying each others company.

We are a LGBTQ+ friendly guild. While our main focus is raiding, we have an active Pvp Community, as well as multiple M+ groups running weekly. We also accept casuals and socials and run a casual raid of normal on saturdays 9-11PM EST.

Raid Times: Tues 9-11PM EST (6-8 PST) and Thurs 10-12PM EST (7-9PST)

For more information:
Discord: AirClown#9256
Bnet: AirClown#1643

Know exactly what u mean! Check ua out!
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. 4th xpac as a group. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
8/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Spriest/Mage/Dk/Hunter/WW Monk
DPS - Open Recruitment: Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home

Hi there!

I’m with Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52, we house both social players and raiders.

I know that you’re looking for something mature, we are an adult-only guild but we have loads of dirty jokes and playful teasing.

We are AoTC and 1/8 mythic for EP. We are currently looking for people that can be a permanent part of the team pushing mythic as well as heroic raiders that are ok flexing into mythic, should someone call out sick.

Our raid times are friday and Saturday 7:45-11pm est. currently we are only raiding fridays for the holidays and we will return to our normal schedule later.

We love running m+ as well

I would love to chat and answer any further questions that you may have! My battlenet is Okashiro#11455

Good luck on your guild hunt!!

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting all classes.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.