[H] 405 Fury Warrior lf Guild

Hey,

I’m a returning ex-hardcore raider looking for a new horde semi-hardcore guild to call home. I would be content with farming heroic and pushing some mythics.

I’ve played the game on and off since wotlk. I’ve raided in the past in mythic level guilds and I’m looking to get back into it! Getting married and acquiring a new job forced me to take a break but I’m now situated.

I’m looking for a 2-3 raid week night guild. I live on the east coast so I’d prefer times between 7pm-11pm. Can transfer at a moments notice!

Thank you!
Suntore#1809

hey there, if youre willing to expand your times please reach out!
< Duplicitys Reach > on US-Thrall
9/9H 2/2 H 2/9M
Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, friday and saturday 9pm-12am (server/est). We are currently recruiting a handful of DPS and 1-2 HEALS but all roles will be considered. “We’re good at what we do, but we only do it sometimes…when we feel like it.”
Please contact any of our officers at-
Hungler#1448 -GM
Snarfed#1335 - Officer
Disintary#1567-Officer
Drinlok#1273-Officer
Bamli#1877-Officer

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
df

Hey there! We are looking to add some more dps to our roster.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Vrekt of Illidan (5/8H 9/9M) is looking for DPS for CE in 8.2 and beyond.

We raid 7-10CT Tues, Wed, Thur.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Disc: Destructive#1640
BNet: MasterSk#1789

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for 8.2 The Eternal Palace. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of healers and dps to fill out raids. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ransom, Ranes, Raellia, Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Good evening,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance

Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232