[H] 405 Fury/Prot War LF Mythic 2-Night @9PM+ PST

About Me:

After taking a break for the first part of BfA, I am looking to get back into serious raiding (cutting edge progression on a 2-day schedule) and M+ (4300+ IO in Legion). While I have not been super active this expansion, I have always been one to push my limits. I take pride in being someone comes to raids focused and ready to take care of business while still being laid back and a fun person to hang out with in off-time. Outside of raids I like push M+, do random content with guildies, and just have a chill time in discord while playing this game.

Availability:

Due to external commitments, I am are looking for an active late-night guild who raids two days a week Monday-Thursday starting at 9:00PM+ PDT.

What you can expect from me:

• Performance - I don’t do anything without giving it my all. While not perfect, I’m here to maximize progression and I will do whatever it takes to get there. I thoroughly research my class and every encounter to minimize our learning curve, maximize our efficiency, and if/when I do something wrong I will make sure it does not happen again.
  • Punctuality – If the raid starts at 9:00 PM, you can expect me to be online, in the raid, and eager to pull by 8:45PM. I don’t miss raids unless it is a family or work emergency, and even then, I will strive to minimize the impact with proper communication.

What I’m looking for in a Guild

• Comradery – The most important thing for me is to find a guild where I look forward to logging in every day to hang out with a group of people I consider my friends. I am looking for a group of people who are looking to lift one another up and achieve a common goal, have good communication skills, and minimal raging.
  • Progression – I am looking for a challenge, and an established guild with a proven record to overcome those challenges with. I expect my teammates to put in similar levels of effort into killinging bosses and earning cutting edge achievements as efficiently as possible.

Characters:

Thank you for taking the time to read this and giving it your consideration. If you have any questions or feel like we could be a good match please reach out to me here, on discord (Dominick#2492) or in game (Donimic#11396).

Thank you and have a great day.