(H) 405 Brew Monk LFG read below :)

hello , my main is a brewmaster monk but i have all classes at 120 , also have 4 tank toons other than my monk. im currently looking for a guild who can progress thru raid and runs mythic keys but are laid back and chill and want to have a good time. i am willing to server transfer anywhere but i am currently on Bleeding Hollow. my raid days are Wed. And Thursday but if those raid days arent your guilds time please still hit me up. im just looking to join a community and find a home :frowning: i enjoy trying to push super high keys as well as help lower members get their 10s for the week and gear up alts. my btag is AssUp#11311 and my discord it DarkSun#1509 , also have an alliance paladin tank on stormrage

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
We aren’t particularly looking for a brewmaster but if you’re good you’re good :slight_smile:
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724 :slight_smile:

Bloopzi, Descendants of Lore is looking for a tank and I think we can help each other. We are a semi casual raiding guild with a close knit community who regularly runs Mythic Keys throughout the week. We do not raid on your specified days we raid on Sundays and every other Saturdays. If you wish to talk more please feel free to hit me up on Battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 9/9N and 5/9H and raid with 16-19 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 hybrid classes that can TANK/DPS or TANK/HEAL to help fill in for raids and Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

We have the right raid days for you, but are full up on tanks. However we may still be a good fit if you would consider going dps, or even better mistweaver heals.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

bumping this post

doing the same

We are a large group that recently returned to raiding, looking to either add more to the group, or another large group that would allow us to jump back into raids. So far we have just been pugging until we can find enough to continue. Add me for more info thanks!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

Currently 3/9M

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 8:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661 / Bolo#1797

Our raid days are different then what you posted, but I will hit you up anyways as you suggested. Below is a little about us.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 5 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|