[H] 404 Holy Priest - LF raiding guild/M+ guild

Currently 7/8H and attempts in 2/8M with no success. Trying to find a solid guild on a high/full pop realm.
Currently doing about 60k-70k HPS on high healing fights
Please add my btag for me info!

#WangSmoker#1374

Hey, Faceroll [H-Illidan] we are recruiting a Holy priest to finish off our roster. Currently 7/8H with Raz at 34% and 2/8 M. We raid Fri / Sat 10pm - 1am EST. If that works hmu Sauron#1367 I did add you on Btag as well.

Hi Toodls! Depending on what time raid you’re looking for, we might be a good fit!

The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with people who love running keys. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific (12mn - 2:30am Eastern).

We were 9/10M in SoD, 7/11M in SFO, now 2/8M and 7/8H in VotI. We are currently looking for 2 healers, any class but evoker.

We are located on US-Illidan, one of the most populated US Horde realms.

Feel free to contact me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord - preferred) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hi Toodls,

Conquest Rising raids Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00-10:30 EST. If you’re available during these times and interested in learning more, let me know!

• Erissine

added you on bnet!

Hi there!

Casual Damage is currently looking for healers for our 7/8H raid group. We are AOTC focused with plenty of key pushers throughout the week. We raid wed and sat from 6 to 9pm. Please feel free to reach out to our gm on Disc Draggato#5421 with any questions or inquiries about joining the team! We are a low stress worry free guild who many of us used to be in mythic guilds just looking for a good time. Hope to hear from ya!

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro :Horde: US Area52
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 6-8 pm EST
Current Progression: N/A
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Disc: Mooney#4629
About Us: A new semi-casual guild is being built from the ground up, and it is looking for
Mythic Plus key runners and Raiders. Raids fri/sat 6pm-8pm est, and Discord is only {required}
for communication during raids. Also, we have openings for all specs and are in need of officers
if you are interested and we believe you are a good fit for the position.
It is not necessary to transfer factions or servers, but the more the merrier.
Needs: DPS, Heals - but all classes are welcome.
We value DPS that can alternate swaps for different specs if necessary depending on the comp.

We’re not ATOC, but I believe it’s the vibes and environment that matter, not the pushers who try too hard. We are a brand-new guild looking to expand our roster in order to have a consistent raid group and progress.

•• Reign Supreme •• est.2009- [Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST] Looking for a strong Healer ,We are 8/8N 7/8H, group of Aotc veteran raiders with a fun and driven atmosphere. Open to all applications for any solid raider. TY

Heyhey Toodls i am in search of a solid healer for our coree team if our days and times sync up with you and your schedule id love to chat more! plz feel free to drop me a line

Lowding#1703

Hi there! I’m from Veneration, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that is currently 7/8H & 2/8M. We’re a friendly, inclusive mid-core raiding guild with a zero-drama policy. We raid on Thursdays from 7:30-10:30pm PST & Sundays from 6:30-9:30pm PST.

We have a great healing team consisting of Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Pres Evoker & Holy Pally, and are just looking to replace our Priest who had to stop raiding due to IRL issues. Please let me know if you’re interested in learning more! :slightly_smiling_face:

Discord = tessenjutsu#3581

Hey there!!

Take a look and see if GTD my be a good fit for you! Happy to chat or answer any questions you may have!