[H] 400 DH LF Guild

Hi all!

I am currently an item level 400 havoc blood elf demon hunter playing Horde in Dalaran. I am looking to get involved in a semi-serious raiding guild; however, I am still relatively new to this game. I never gave WoW a real shot until BfA - since then I’ve caught the bug and recently hit my first max level character. I am no stranger to competitive gaming and am willing to put in the time and effort required to get ahead of the curve and eventually get very serious with mythic progression.

Ideally it would be a guild willing to put up with my initial noobiness (I had to google what AotC and CE meant only recently) and show me the ropes. I have almost zero experience but want to learn the ins & outs of heroic/mythic raiding, and develop a better understanding of some of the general content in the game (I ask a lot of questions).

I do work quite a bit, but have still found time to play several hours a day, farming my mana pearls in Nazjatar and rep to fly in BfA, so I feel I could dedicate a set amount of time each week given that there’s a schedule to adhere to. I learn quickly and would take raiding as seriously as I’ve taken competitive games in the past, as WoW is now my main game. Willing to change servers if necessary.

TL;DR, Looking to start getting into raiding, but need some coaching!

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.2 for AEP.

Spots open are: DPS; DH, DK, Lock, Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, WW Monk(or rogue)

Progression: All BfA AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord

Requirements: 400+ ilvl, 45+ neck, good attendance, good attitude

Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653
Btag: eternainfer#1281
Thanks!

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1-2 healers for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight, and Warrior. All classes will still be considered.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
qw

Hey Ràdien,

If you’re still looking we might be a good fit for you. We are a pretty tight group, but on the smaller side. We are 18+ because of all the amusing but off-color jokes. We are a chill group of mostly RL friends but we’re accepting of new people. Lots of people are happy to help answer questions!

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend this xpac also.

Most raid nights we have 15-17 people. We’d be down to step into mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, we have in the past, but that’s not our main deal. We’re an AotC Heroic guild and we all have lives outside of game that preclude any serious Mythic progression at this time.

Hope to hear from you.
Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT