[H] 400 1/9M Holy Priest LF Mythic Guild

Looking for a Horde side only guild that can use a full time Holy Priest healer and is working in mythic currently. I’ve cleared normal, heroic and the first mythic boss with pulls/work on mythic Grong, either on my Holy Priest or my MW Monk. So I have experience with the raid however, my runs have mostly been with pickup groups/or a guild that is making slow progress currently.

I am looking for a guild that raids during the week until 11pm EST or up until 12am EST during the weekends. Although any evenings work well for me I may go slightly past 11pm EST for the right guild. Not looking for a bench spot or an overhealing roster.

I also play a Mistweaver who has similar raid experience/gear along with the other healing classes! I have a working mic/headset, posted logs, etc.

I come from a mythic raiding background and heal lead in guilds over the years. Please leave your guild info and I’ll get in touch with you! Thanks for reading and considering me for your heal team!

Malicious of Area52 Horde is lf a priest healer who can swing both specs but would consider a primary holy priest.
3/9M 7/8M 9/9H
Raid times: T/Thur 8-11PM EST
My Btag:Chris#111980

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hey!

My guild is looking to fill a core healer spot. We raid tuesday and thursday 8:30-11:30 pm EST (a bit later than you wanted I know- but we try to make it worth it :grin: ) and are 3/9M.

Here’s our recruit spam if you want to know more:

If you’re interested, I’m Jesz#4542 on discord and Jesz#1830 on bnet. Hope to hear from you!

Guild is Crisis on Rexxar. We are 9/9H 1/9M. We raid Fri/Sat 8-11pm cst. We are in need of a MW monk, and I thought if the times worked we could chat! Add me on discord because my bnet has been buggy and friend requests aren’t coming through!

Discord: legsonfire#0001
Bnet: legsonfire#11667
Have a good day!

Hey Vanta we might be a good fit for you, check us out.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Thanks for the replies!

Back to the top!

Bump to the top

More guilds??

Heya, mind adding my discord so we can talk? aspen#4800

Not a fan of the typical copy/paste style of recruiting lol

Thanks!

We are a mostly mature, friendly and very active guild. We run keys regularly and have an established team to help guildies complete a weekly key. Both Raid teams are solid.

Team Morituri 1/9M 6/9H- Mythic progression team looking for skilled dps and healers. Raid times Saturday/ Sunday, 7-10pm PST.
Any skilled players are welcome but currently looking for Frost DK, Warlocks, Holy Priest and Holy Pally

Team Heroicallyideal 9/9N 4/9H - Casual AOTC team with open recruitment. Raiding Tuesday 7-9/ Friday at 7-10 pm PST (Hyjal server).

Contact Misselbie#1759

Ok thank you

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 1/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - High Priority

Tanks
Protection Pally - High Priority
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!