[H] 4/8M - Resto Shaman + Monk Tank LFG

Guild broke up, sad story that’s told a million times. Looking for a new home that is open to a healer/tank combo.

Geared Resto Shaman, geared Monk Tank, looking for semi-hardcore on a light schedule. We’re both central standard time, looking for something around 7:30/8-10/11 2-3 days per week. Days are flexible, although every other Thursday I’d be home closer to 8pm.

Monk tank is willing to play DPS, but has no logs for DPS. He can also play most tank classes and has them at max level, but they are behind. He prefers to tank.

Previous experience for this xpac, myself was heroic Uldir before I got back into raiding, then 8/9M BoD, and 4/8M EP. Before that, I’ve raided Wrath through now, with a year break during Cata, and raided Mythic (or heroic as it was before) content at a high level.

Neither of us are committed to a day/time yet, or in an urgent rush to find a home right away, so seeing what is offered. Looking mainly for next Tier and beyond.

Btag: Aerivore#1581
Discord: Aerivore#7148

**Edit: Would prefer to stay horde, as all our friends are horde. **

Sorry to hear your guild broke up. Would love to talk with you some more, maybe convince you of the joys of being alliance on Dalaran^^.

In all seriousness I’m the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan. We’ve existed in one game or another since Everquest started, and we’ve been here in WoW since game start. We are an AOTC guild that likes to push into mythic progression when we have the numbers/right comp. Currently we’re looking to rebuild our ranks after the Great Siphoning of Classic™.

Please feel free to reach out if you’d like to know more (or just to chat): Peregryn#1292

Hey, we have the room to fit both of you as a few of our players are swapping to fill needs for these later bosses as well as prep for 8.3. Ill drop our info below, reach out if interested. We could have you guys come in as early as tomorrow for farm/prog or thursday for our heroic clear. Thanks!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.