[H] 399 Elemental Shaman LF Raid Guild

Hello! I am an Elemental Shaman, although I do play all three specs and all are at about 395-400 ilvl. I am on Zul’Jin but willing to transfer for the right guild. I am looking for a raid that takes place two days a week between 4-830 p.m. Pacific time (6-1030 eastern time). I work nights so I am pretty set on times and that’s been my downfall. I used to raid high end in Wrath but have focussed mostly on PvP since.

If anyone in the heroic/mythic raiding scene is interested, please contact me. Thanks!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~~

Currently 5/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Our times are actually perfect for you. I am in PST as well.

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 1/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a two night (Tues farm is optional) schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey Bluebrawls, your times are a bit off I believe. So I am going to take a stab and see if maybe you are a fit for a team I am currently building. We raid Horde Fri/Sat 9-12 EST (4-830 translates to 7-1130 EST, I am west coast myself)

If this interests you don’t hesitate to reach out

(Discord) QuickSilver#8901
(BTag) QuickSiver#1950

Nocturnal> Is a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 4/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

<Despair> is looking for your class for Battle of Dazar’alor! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG’s, arena’s, and RBG’s if that’s something you’re into when we’re not killing Mythic bosses! We ended 6/8M last tier.

We are horde on the server Thrall.

Current Progression: We are currently 3/9M

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we’d advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well. Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283

Stay Focused is a Zul’jin-based Horde guild that aims for a semi-hardcore raid experience. A handful of the core members have raided with one another through multiple expansions and aim to continue to do so. Many of our core have plenty of Cutting Edge kill experience.

Raid times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST
Optional raid:
monday 11:00pm - 2am:00pm EST

Uldir 7/8M
BoD 9/9H 3/9M

Add our btag or Discord for more info.
DISCORD: Resto#2261 / Burlin#7478
BNET: Restoskills9#1890 / Banana#1738

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

we have 2 raid teams. we have a 3day team and a 2day team. hopefully we have a fit for you :slight_smile:

we are also a very active community; we have a partner guild with which we do cross guild events (rbgs, offnight normal mode, m+) and scheduled m+ guild events (mythic monday currently, but moving to a new day due to adding monday to the raid roster). we also have a weekly guild lotto 50/50 draw.

i know our times may not quite be a fit but I’m hoping if there’s any flexibility you’ll consider us.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 and 3 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday weds, monday 9PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our 2 day team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est.

our current progression on our 3 day team is:

9N | 7H |1M (about to be 2 mythic).

our progression on our 2 day team is:

9N | 5H

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well with them. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our team and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

our 3 day team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our 2 day team leads:

★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead

★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Heya!

We are an established AOTC guild starting a new One night Mythic raid that fits your times! We raid Sunday 7-10 PM Eastern. Our guild ( Area 52 Horde) in Legion was “retired” mythic raiders and some of us are getting the mythic itch again, thus our decision to make a second raid team!

Contact me Ama#11132 if you are interested

Hey Blue,

I know you have set times, wondering if you’re available to go until 11:30?

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

hey man if you are still looking my team could use an ele shaman. We run Wens/Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm eastern. currently 4/9H trying to fill out to push the rest of H and maybe some mythic. Offnights we do Mythic plus runs and some of us enjoy pvp as well if you are into that kind of thing.
If interested feel free to add me and we can chat some more. Memoryfoam#11291

Currently looking for more dps to join our Core group. We’ve been around for over 14 years. We run fri/sat 7:45-11 EST (4:45-8PST) [Pacific is a 3 hours diff from Eastern]

Contact me on discord… Frozenwing#0516

Or battlenet Frozenwing#1670

Thanks!

Bluebrawls, we’re an extra day but, would love to have you.

530-8 PST Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Reach out if interested.

Hey man Absolute on Mal’ganis would be interested in trialing you. We are 8/9H raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 est. Add Rab#11453 if you’d like to talk.

Come hit us up, we’re on Zul’jin as well!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 3/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc)

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398

Reforged is a team in the Eternal Kingdom Community that is focusing clearing as far as possible in mythic content. We are in need of several specs / classes listed below.

Raid Times: Tues / Wed 9 pm-12 am EST

Classes / Specs Needed:

Ranged
Boomkin
Shadow Priest (off spec Disc)
Ele shaman
Mage
Lock
Any mutli spec Os

melee
DH
DK
Shaman
Feral
Any mutli OS

Attendance: Reforged holds its raiders to an attendance of 80% or greater. This is to ensure that we can rely on our raiders to be there, and progression can happen. All raiders are expected to make Leadership aware of any absences as far in advance as possible. Members who have repeated absences without notification will be dropped from the team.

Loot: Personal, subject to change based on progression.

As a team we are also very heavy in running high level keys for IO

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large community consisting of 8 guilds, 12 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

Shadowiz (Shadowiz128#1805)

<Goonies Never Say Wipe>  

is a heroic raiding guild on Zul’jin so no need to transfer we are currently 9/9 normal and 4/9 heroic but will clear in the next couple weeks we always get Aotc well only raiding one day a week on Sunday from 6 to 10 EST if this sounds like something that might fit your needs feel free to add me to talk at Mako#1649

Hey, Blue!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We have an immediate need for an ele sham and would love to give you a trial!

We’re currently 6/9H, raid prog W/F 8-1030 EST (sometimes it spills over 15-30 mins), and have a sunday funday alt run at the same time. Our core is running M+ daily and we’re looking for people who are interested in doing the same. We have a positive guild culture and a friendly, laidback raid environment. The most important thing to us in new recruits is how well they fit with the guild culture, and we’re always looking to add good people!

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial, feel free to reach out on bnet: Conweezy#1387

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you,

Conweezy / Shayzee / Shhbbyisok

Hey we’re on Zul’jin too! In need of range dps, come check us out!