{H} 396 Mistweaver LF Guild / Will Race/Server Transfer <3

9/9 N BoD
9/9 H BoD
1/9 M BoD

Logs - www(dot)warcraftlogs(dot)com/character/us/sargeras/stopdropnrun
Battle Tag : IcyDeath#1827

Hello stopdropnrun,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild in Turalyon looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Mage
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Blood DK/ Unholy
Monk Healer/DPS/Tank
Warlock
Rogue

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. We all are exceptionally good players that have always raided with the highest preparation possible. We look to help people, but also expect that you know your stuff and come prepared like anyone else. Just remember to have fun this is just a game and not a company or military academy. Attendance is very lenient, let us know you can’t or don’t wanna raid that night is no issue. It’s not a job it’s a game.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 6/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. Most of us have at least cleared 3/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic before next tier release. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

My guild is looking for a mw for our last healer spot. Add me and we can talk.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 5/9 H and 1/9 M. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys.

Raid Times:

Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:

AFusco#1382

bnet Ash#11430 Discord Celesaris#7924

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 9/9N 5/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight :wink:

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Do Not Release
9/9N 3/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic on the first raid on BFA and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK

Heals:
*Resto Shaman
*Monk

The average ilvl of the Heroic+ Progression raid group is 400. The ideal candidate would be no more than 5 item lower - however, we will consider other awesome players. A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Leadership to wrangle 20 people from all over the world together to take down mythic bosses
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
    *Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (2/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a MW Monk for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Hi Stopdropnrun! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for MW Monk to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 6/9H, 1/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

1 Like

Bump this post :slight_smile:

Hi, Stopdropnrun.

I’m the GM and RL of on Thrall server, Horde side. We’d like to speak to you more about your expectations in a guild and see if you would be interested in trialing for us.

We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST for progression. We also have a completely optional run on Tuesdays 9pm-11pm, typically normal or heroic of the current tier.

9/9N, 9/9H, 1/9M : We are a semi-casual guild focused on a somewhat casual progression through mythic.

Please contact me via Btag Nazame#1831 or my recruitment officer MeowMeowkity#1615.

Heya Stop, we raid Thursday/Friday 6:30-9:30PM CST… I’d like to chat with you a bit more if those times work… Add me on Discord @ aspen#4800

bump this post :smiley:

We’re Horde - and we’re looking for a MW monk!

N 9/9
H 4/9
Kil’Jaeden

We’re pretty laid back, but looking to build a strong team for progression.

Hit me up on discord: Rummie#1477
or Battlenet: Rummie #1853

Ancient Trials is a Horde weekend raiding guild on Mal’ganis. We are a stable raiding guild and have been raiding together as a guild since 2014. We like to have fun and banter, but always get serious when there is a boss in front of us.

Raid times are Sat 7:45-11pm Server / Sun 6:45-10pm Server (Central Time). At this time we are 5/9 Heroic BoD. We are looking for raiders who will have consistent attendance for entire raid weekend, know boss mechanics, have good survivability and are raid ready for Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor.

What we need for our Progression Raid Team:
 -- Range DPS (any)
 -- 2 Healer (prefer Druid, MW monk or Holy Priest - DPS off spec a plus)

If you are looking for a long term home and want to belong to a fun, focused, no drama, weekend raiding guild then please contact me or my officer at :

Hitem#1860 (Bnet ID) / Hitem#5249 (Discord ID)
or Squall#1444 (Bnet ID)

We look forward to hearing from you.