[H] 395 Holy Priest

395 Holy Priest looking for guild. Prefer to stay Horde. Prefer weekends. But neither are deal breakers. 2/9H BOD and lots of M+/keystone experience. I’m only Holy, not shadow or disc. I know Holy healing and know my class. If interested, post here with your info and I can answer any questions. Thanks.

Would love to chat with you! Please Contact me at Btag Zarithia#1563 or Discord: Zarithia#9314. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bump…i don’t know why the forums used my lowbie but I swear I have a Holy Priest.

Still searching…

Hello!

We are Horde on Zul’Jin and raid Tues/Wed from 9pm-1130pm EST. 9/9N 3/9H. Our current healing setup is MW Monk, Holy Pally and Disc Priest. We have a Resto Shaman and Resto Druid that are 50% attendance due to work shift schedules. If you’d be interested to know more please add me @ Bsteven92#1237.

Bump…Because I need to heal!!

Hey Agashana!

My name is QuickSilver, the GM for a new up and coming guild Somebody Toucha My Baguette. Comprised of returning Mythic level raiders, we are gearing this team towards repetitive Mythic Progression with the ultimate goal of repetitive CE from tier to tier. Built around a specific set of ideals that we work hard up front and have fun while doing it. All the while never forgetting, that this is just a game. Here is some basic info you will need to know about us:

Fri/Sat 9PM-12AM EST

Area 52 [Horde]

Semi-Hardcore

Atmosphere: We absolutely love to joke around around and blow off some steam, but we still have a respect for each other and the game.

Looking for: Exceptional raiders who understand and are comfortable working in an aggressive environment for a common goal. Primarily RDPS and TANKS but spots are open for other roles.

What is required of you?

• Minimum ilvl of 400

• Neck level of 38

• Access to Discord and communication equipment.

• Thorough knowledge of your ROLE and CLASS.

• Maintain at least 1 toon at predetermined requirements for progression.

• Positive attitude

Preferred!

• Prior Mythic/CE experience

• Multiple toons @ or above requirements for raid, especially within a singular role.

• M+ Experience w/ Raiderio (Definitely not required but it is just going to help you long run.)

• Availability outside of raid. (We will run splits, M+, and events outside together quite often, and keep in mind with our goals in mind, you will not make it on the raid team if you only play within our raid times.)

If this interests you, feel free to add me!

Contact Info:

(Discord) QuickSilver#8901

(BTag) QuickSiver#1950

Or my Co-GM:

(BTag) Audball#11105

Hi Agashana

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 7/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey there Agashana. We are in need of a skilled healer for our raid team. I saw you prefer weekends, unfortunately, we are raid week days, but hopefully you’ll still consider us.

Horde | Thrall-US | Blood Forged
Tues/Thurs 9:30p - 12a EST

About Us:
[Blood Forged] was founded by two friends during the pre-patch event for Warlord’s of Draenor. We are a mature 18+ guild, consisting of friends and family, we are a close knit group. Our main goal is provide a fun and stress free environment for those who have had a long day from work, school, or for those that just want to whack on a boss collect it’s loot. We strive for achieving Ahead of the Curve each tier. We offer other activities such as: Mythic Plus, Arenas, PvP and WPvP, Achievement or mount runs, Transmog contests, and other various activies throughout the game.

What are we recruiting?
We are currently in the process of reforming our raid team and need new individuals with a team mindset to help us progress through this tier and beyond.

Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin

Progression
4 of 9 Heroic

Point of Contact
Recruitment Officer- Kyle#1874 (Bnet)
Raid Leader - Icecreaam#1226 (Bnet)

Ancient Trials is a Horde weekend raiding guild on Mal’ganis. We are a stable raiding guild and have been raiding together as a guild since 2014. We like to have fun and banter, but always get serious when there is a boss in front of us.

Raid times are Sat 7:45-11pm Server / Sun 6:45-10pm Server (Central Time). At this time we are 6/9 Heroic BoD. We are looking for raiders who will have consistent attendance for entire raid weekend, know boss mechanics, have good survivability and are raid ready for Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor.

What we need for our Progression Raid Team:
 -- Range DPS (any)
 -- Healer 
 -- Tank (Prefer DK or Monk - Dps off spec a plus)

If you are looking for a long term home and want to belong to a fun, focused, no drama, weekend raiding guild then please contact me or my officer at :

Toolfan#1719 (Bnet ID) / Toolfan#1073 (Discord ID)
or Squall#1444 (Bnet ID)

We look forward to hearing from you.

WERE very active guild looking to find mythic capable players to progress with

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST
Tuesday/Wesday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST

Current Progression:
Battle of Dazar’alor: 1/9M | 9/9H

Past Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H
Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Add Consistent Players To Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A
    Foundation Of Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for Talented Players who have the drive to push end game Content at a Steady Pace, Who are Open To Constructive Criticism, And Who Will Make Efforts to Put In The Work Needed To become A Better Raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting Any and All Applicants Whether your new to the game Just coming back from a break or Stuck in a Guild Thats no longer Progressing.

If Your A Consistent Raider And Put In The Effort We want You.

Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Blood Dk
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Discipline Priest
⦁ Restoration Shaman
⦁ Restoration Druid

Melee DPS:
⦁ Frost Dk

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Boomkin Druid
⦁ Frost Mage
⦁ Ele Shaman

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, and perform well in both roles . That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, Regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be Willing To Learn And Put In A Consistent Effort
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou#1428 Zreck

Hey, Aga!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 6/9H, and would love to help get you up to speed! We have an immediate need for a Holy priest. We’re a mature/adult guild with a laid-back raid environment. Please read more about our guild here:

If you’d like to set up a trial, please add me on Bnet: Conweezy#1387

Best of luck in your search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

5/9m BoD, Uldur CE guild, looking for a full time holy priest for roster, we are a weekend guild - times and days are fri/sat 7:30-10:30pm pst…Would love to have a chat n go over logs n such, if the times intrest you feel free to add me @ thela#1545 thanks!

Hey Agasha! On the off chance you haven’t found yourself a home hit me up! Take care :slight_smile: