[H] 394 - 7/8M Uldir, 7/9 H Mage LF Guild

logs: warcraftlogs. com/character/id/21759062#difficulty=3
i play all specs, want to join a CE guild, preferably one that doesnt raid tue/thurs, since i would have to move a couple things around to make it, but its not that big a problem. have good prior M exp

add me Birkagh#1975

[Magtheridon][Alliance] is 8/8M 6/9H recruiting all roles for BFD.

Wowprogress

https: // www .wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

I know its the times you ideally dont want, but if its a good fit lmk!

< Pseudonym > 8/8M, Is looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic Uldir Progression! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00-1:00 AM EST. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild filled with skilled and experience players looking to raid a light schedule but still focused progression kills. Our goal is to be the best 2 day a week raiding guild on our server and be a top 20 US guild in our time bracket. We are looking to expand our 20 man roster to inspire competition and growth between our raiders, and optimize our composition for given fights. Be assured however, if you have the skills to pay the bills, you will not see the bench. All roles are currently open and being recruited, so all experienced players should apply.

Specific Recruitment Needs:

High Demand:
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Mage
Balance Druid
Hunter

Medium Demand:
Shadow Priest

Low Demand:
Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Warrior

However; do not be discouraged by our current needs. If you are exceptional on your preferred spec/class, we encourage you to still contact us.

What We Expect

For you to come in with an attitude to kill bosses in a timely fashion. Only raiding for 6 hours a week leaves little time for distractions during raid, but leaves tons of time for goofing around during the week. We expect that you are able to handle yourself as an adult, and not to fold under pressure or cave when receiving constructive criticism. We expect for you to understand your class and role for given fights and strive to improve whenever possible.

Outside of that, we hope that you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to logging on.

Any additional questions can be directed to the Battle Tag Swxkill#1372.

Otherwise you can apply through our discord at: discord.gg/jquwxFZ

<Club House> is a Horde guild on the server Kil’Jaeden and has been together for 10 years! We have server firsts and other experienced players within our raid. Currently we have downed 9/9 Heroic BoD and looking to solidify our roster going forward.

Progression!
9/9 H BoD (AoTC Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE
8/8 H Uldir (AoTC Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight PST with the occasional Monday raid if needed for content pushes.

What we need from you:
We’re a mature guild so 18+ only please.
Please have a working headset. (Push to talk during raids)
We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! That means Fully gem’d and Properly enchanted, food, flasks, pots and runes.
be at the raid instance BEFORE the start time of 9pm.
Knowledge of your class and boss fights.
Be able to handle constructive criticism and the occasional trolling.
Past warcraft logs.
Have a good time.

Currently we’re looking for:
Boomie
Warrrior
Warlock
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter

PLEASE APPLY AT
clubhouse enjin com/recruitment

or add Sosleepy#11248

Hope to hear from you soon!
Happy Hunting.

Hey Karthain! :slight_smile:

I’ve added you on bnet.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299