[H] 393 BM Hunter LF a mature casual/raiding guild

Hello everyone, long time player who is easing back to the Horde side. While I haven’t raided much with this guy outside of normal, I’m very familiar with the current raids and strats and have done heroic content as well as mythic dungeons with my other character. Currently i’m at 391 ilevel but working fast on getting that higher.

A little about me, I’m am older gamer and I have been playing WoW since Beta. As a family man, my family will always come first but I’m at that age where my kids are grown up and don’t need much babysitting anymore. :slight_smile:

I’m primarily looking for a guild which has a fun, casual and mature atmosphere. As I live on the west coast, my usual play times during the week are between 6 and 7 pm PST (sometimes a little earlier depending on work and traffic) while weekends I’m fairly flexible unless I have something going on.

If you got room for me, shoot me a PM in game or I’ll be happy to contact you.

Cheers! - Grendel#1570

Darnassus Fire Patrol is a guild looking for more members to join us for the Battle of Dazar’alor. We are looking for people that want a gaming family that raids 1 - 2 days a week without pressure.

We are currently 9/9N and 8/9H BoD and progressing. We raid Wednesdays at 7pm - 10pm Pacific with an optional day decided at the end of raid. We provide feasts and flasks for all of our raids but still expect members to come prepared. We are looking for DPS (especially ranged) and members that are looking for M+ runs. We will also always consider exceptional players, so feel free to apply even if recruitment is not open for your role/class.

Current Recruitment:

• Demon Hunter (Havoc)
  • Druid (Balance)
  • Priest (Shadow)
  • Mage (Any)
  • Rogue (Any)
  • Hunter (BM/Marks)
  • Monk (Windwalker)
  • Shaman (Ele)

When we are not raiding you can find us doing keys, island expeditions, warfronts, leveling alts, achievements and or mount runs. We are generally hanging out in discord, even playing other games together, and we are very much a family. With that said, we are all adults and sometimes there is mature/questionable conversations and we will not accept anyone that is rude, homophobic or racist.

If you are interested come speak to one of our officers and we will gladly speak with you.

Contacts:

• Naztak#11746
  • Angilala#1409

Thanks Shandododo, sounds like it could work out. When you get a chance or have time hit me up so we can discuss this further.

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 7/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hello Laehcro, let me know when you have some time to chat I should be able to raid around that time.

Hey there! I’m available all day every day via battle.net or discord! Also I’m usually in game most days after 4ish PM Central time.

Still looking to join the guild ranks! As my post mentioned, I’m looking for a casual raiding guild or a guild that might have more than one raiding group depending on the commitments of the players. Best raid times for me are Monday and Friday (and weekends) preferably around 6 pm PST, although I can make most other days but it depends on my work schedule.

Could u make tues and friday at 6 pm?

That could work for the most part I am usually home around 5 pm PST. How long do the raids go for?

We raid until 9pm pst

Crisis Averted [H-Hyjal-US]

We would be interested in chatting with you.

We run a day team, Wed/Thur/Mon 10:30am - 12:30pm server
and a night team, Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-9:30 p.m. PST

Actively running Mythic +

Always looking for quality players!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395