[H] 387 HPal Looking for normal/heroic raiding guild

Hello all!

I am looking for a guild that raids normal and heroic and is accepting players that are newer to raiding.

While I have played the game off and on since Burning Crusade, I didn’t get to max level until WoD. In WoD and Legion I did some LFR but I’ve been enjoying raiding in BfA and would like to take it more seriously.

I have always played Retribution up until this tier when I decided to try healing as a Holy Paladin, which I have been enjoying.

I am able to raid nights or weekends, and I am in the US Eastern time zone.

I look forward to raiding with you!

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/9N - 4/9H LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic BoD. Raid times are Fri/Sat 7:00-9:30pm PST. M+ groups pushing keys daily.

Currently seeking:
RDPS: Mage, any other class with heal OS
MDPS: Warrior, DH, Enh Sham, all with our without Tank/Heal OS

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 4/9H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Friday/Saturday 7-9:30 PM PST. Alt/main runs on Sunday/Monday 7-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvp’ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-10+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428 message me for more info if you are interested

Feel free to contact me on Bnet

Inmalisse#1750

or Discord

Inma#5317

I can talk to you more there :slight_smile:

Would You Kindly is 9/9N 3/9H and we are looking for 3 more DPS to fill out our roster. We are laid back but do expect you to show up ready.
Requirements:
Be appropriately geared 380ish
Have a good understanding of your class and rotation
Have a good attitude. We laugh when we wipe while trying to figure out how we could do better.

We raid Friday-Saturday 5:00 pm PST to 8:00 pm PST.

RiotMaker#1662 if interested. Server transfer is not required.

Hiya Morvian:

I am the GM for Unbound guild on the server Turalyon. We are currently looking for a holy pally for our weekend raids. Please see the guild info below and if interested contact me at Raventoo#1813. Thanks and good luck finding your new home.

What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-1030pm server (EST). We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

About Us:
Rise is a BFA guild relocated to Stormreaver. We focus on clearing content while relevant. Our core players have been playing this game since release and sustained the competitive mindset throughout all the years of World of Warcraft.

Our goal is to create a mature, competitive but enjoyable guild community. This means maintaining drama free raiding environment and treating others with respect. We will not tolerate passive aggressive whining and ego trips. A complaint without a solution or an alternative is not productive. We value efficiency and effective communication.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Monday 8:30-11:30 PM EST (During Progression)

Progression:
9/9 Heroic BoD

We took a break from raiding during the holidays and currently reforming the guild on a new server.

Seeking:
All DPS
Holy Pally/Holy Priest/Shaman

Feel free to add

Cthulhu#1666

or

Cyba#1832

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting however we accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions.

Currently: 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M

Current Raid Times

9pm-12am EST:

Tues/Wend

Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799